Tires: BFG, Michelin, Nitto, Pirelli, Falken & More...

Don@TireOption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tires: Michelin, Nitto, Pirelli, BFG, Falken, Yokohama & More...

Hello,

My name is Don and I'll be your tire sponsor at VCA. We will try to get you the tires at the lowest possible price. We may be new here, but we are not new to the car scene. We have also sponsored a couple of other forums. Since our website is not fully functioning yet, please feel free to PM me or list here what you guys need. I will be more than happy to PM you a price. :D

Our main brands:
BFG
Michelin
Nitto
Pirelli
Falken
Yokohama

Other brands:
Continental
Dunlop
Federal
Goodyear
Hankook
Nankang
Nexen

We do have limited selections sometimes on what we stock, just shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Generally, in stock items will ship out the same day payment is made and will take 2-4 business days to the US. We also ship to Canada, Hawaii and Alaska for an extra charge. Thank you ViperClub for your support. :2tu:

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Doc,
We have been buying for years from Luke, at The Tire Rack and from Jon at the Parts Rack. It is hard to believe that you can beat these guy's pricing including shipping. They seem to be rock bottom with zero wait time. Are you saying that you are cheaper, including shipping, and that you have a full selection of viper tire sizes in stock?

OP
OP
D

Don@TireOption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Doc,
We have been buying for years from Luke, at The Tire Rack and from Jon at the Parts Rack. It is hard to believe that you can beat these guy's pricing including shipping. They seem to be rock bottom with zero wait time. Are you saying that you are cheaper, including shipping, and that you have a full selection of viper tire sizes in stock?

We will try our best to. We ship same day, if not next day on orders that are in stock. If the tire isn't in stock, we can get them in quickly unless they are on nationwide backorder. I just ask that you give us a try. We are glad to be here. :2tu: