TIRES:--> BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2

ntsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone run these tires yet on viper.

I had pilot sports on my everyday driver and they wore out in 15,000 miles or so. Just replaced with these. They are so much nicer. BFGoodrich site says they make the 18 inch viper sizes.

The BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2

OP
OP
N

ntsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI: TireRack.com does not show Kuhmo v700 or 710 for viper 18" either, but we buy them all the time from them. I usually just call them, if I dont see something.

Its on the BF site:

Fronts:
Front viper tires

Rears:
Rear Viper Tire

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those are an awesome looking tread pattern! I've seen them on trucks and hot rods before. If indeed the BFG website is right I see a lot of guys going that route...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya have to call tire rack for the prices

they look great but i was afraid to buy them without hearing other people use them first. but i love BFG and bet they are great tires

they are NOT as sticky as the pilots though......

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to agree with Plumcrazy on these tires. The Uniform Tire Quality Grade (UTQG)for the BFG's is 300. The UTQG for Pilot Sport's is 220. The lower the number the softer the tire. Here are a few ex:
Pirelli PZero Asimmetrico- 140
Kuhmo V700- 50
Kuhmo V710- 30
Hoosier A3S03- 40
Check out Tire Rack's UTQG definition
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/general/utqg.jsp

Hope this helps.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are an awesome looking tread pattern! I've seen them on trucks and hot rods before. If indeed the BFG website is right I see a lot of guys going that route...
I agree. Check out the water evacuation pattern below. The bfgoodrich website does not show 17" rears for the Viper.

You must be registered for see images