tires for the snake ... great deal !!!

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We do not have the ET Streets and skinnies.
I won't call you a goof but, giving a Viper the '70's muscle car look would be the most detrimental thing you could do! You would loss all of the handling that your car currently has and make the car absolutely horrendous to drive. Think about how much that V-10 weighs
Thanks, Luke

Tenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if you're just doing boulevard stuff with the car some retro rims might be cool. I know American Torque Thrust II's and Cragar SS's are now manufactured in 17" and 18" sizes (larger diameters also, I think?). Might be kind of a cool throwback. Also remember seeing pics of a black GTS w/Moon discs that looked pretty nice.

Jerry Scott[CO]

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tenney:
I think if you're just doing boulevard stuff with the car some retro rims might be cool. I know American Torque Thrust II's and Cragar SS's are now manufactured in 17" and 18" sizes (larger diameters also, I think?). Might be kind of a cool throwback. Also remember seeing pics of a black GTS w/Moon discs that looked pretty nice.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

call John Purner 904-437-7820. I would think that he could take his older 20 bolt 16 in. center that he now has for the Viper and maybe make you a 15 in. custom rim for a 15 in. tire. This center has a lot of space between the rim O.D. and the bolt circle of the center. It's just an idea, but it might work.

OP
OP
L

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The quanities are getting a little short but, I can offer you guys a great deal on th Pilot SX MXX3's.
front 285/40-17 162.00
rear 335/35-17 209.00
complete set 742.00 plus shipping
Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Thanks, Luke

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a special on tires for us with 18 inch rims? I'd love to get a set of Pilot Sports for that price...
You must be registered for see images

Phil Lee 94 red RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
be sure to a-line front end with the old tires on because you can't get the alinment arms on the wheel with the 285 tire. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BigJim - VA 96GTS:
Just got my new front Pilots (285/40/17s) which will replace my original fronts with 33k miles on them. WOW! I never knew those things were supposed to have that much tread on them. Great deal too!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte