To PhilC

2000F250V10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good meeting you at Raceway Park. Just wanted to tell you that when you car pull out into the tree every person in the stands was saying holy !@#$ (no one did that with any other cars that came out). That wing really makes the car. Good run and good meeting you !!

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks and it was nice to meet you as well. We'll definately see each other again at the track if not before.

I appreciate the nice words about the car. I was getting pretty good short times but for some reason wasn't getting the power I normally do (about 4 mph less than previous) Net result was that I tied my previous best ET but could have set a personal best if the power was there.

Thanks again

Phil

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just tried to post a reply but it didn't go through. I'll try again.

Thanks, it was nice meeting you as well. I'm sure we'll run into one another again in the near term.

I appreciate the kind words about the car. I had pretty good short times (best ever for me) but wasn't getting the power out of it I normally do (about 4 mph shy of norm). I tied my best ET but with those short times could have set a personal best if the power was there.

Thanks again

Phil