OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Tom Welch\'s GTS Viper ?????????-

Ronviper

I'm not crying about anything. I lost no big deal! I will race again! I do not mind loosing to Tom. However when my integrity is questioned without prior calling or writting I will defend myself.

At the event several people ask me to protest TOms car. I refused because it was no big deal, Sure I love to win but I just ran my best time ever and I was proud of that fact. The only reason this was brought up because they TOm's post was worded was a direct attack on my character and my character and integrity are very important to me sir.

Just like several weeks ago Tom posted I told him I would give him the trophies of mod 2 to move to unlimited, I posted nothing because i dont want issues. (Even though I DID NOT SAY THAT) I had planned to push more events and try to make sure a drag Racing serious is developed! However, If I am attacked constantly I will just come run with the texas guys and not worry about it.

Tom also said there is cash owed him for the street tire class. This was never talked about. I also told TOm that Jon B is the sponsor and as anyone here knows that Jon B is a stand up guy and will follow through. Why bring it to this board.

For anyone who has stated that i have a lack of class, You obviously do not know me!

BTW What did I have to gain from this? Nothing! Just fun at the drag strip and people try and destroy that! shame

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dr. Roof the event sounds like it was well put together but the aftereffect still lingers on. I am sure you and Tom have each others phone numbers why not take it up one on one? Most of the viper community love fast cars and appreciate the time and money put into it by the owners. However the in fighting and back stabbing just ***** and must stop. It always pits one tuner against another, consumers should be able to choose without all the hype!!!

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If an intercooler is a power adder, then a bottle heater for NOS is one also.. Boy, again, sooo many grey areas..
Gerald
I didn't want to get into this thread as it didn't involve me, but this is also the way I see it. Why would an intercooler be considered a "power adder"? I know it "adds power"; but so does performance air filters, smooth tubes, cams, heads, etc. I'm taking it that the definition of "power adder" in this case refers to N20, turbo, or SC. You are able to just put an intercooler onto a NA car (with out turbo or sc), but you would not refer to it as a "power adder" with the above definition. In this case, if you say a power adder is a supercharger, you must say a bottle warmer is a power adder, because both these systems/tools are supplemental to the actual power adder.

Also, if you're trying to consider 2 bottles of nitrous two power adders in the rules:
you must also consider twin turbos, twin superchargers, or a supercharger-turbo combo to be 2 power adders (even if dual or combo setups would make the same HP as one alone). I believe this would boil down to creating a whole new class.
**Just to help with some classification and clarification for the rules next year.**

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

In Tom's defense - If he opened his hood and allowed the NOS/fuel solenoid
to be inspected - and the power and grounds only had one wire each -
then it was not 2 stage. I think Tom went into detail explaining that
he had wired the solenoids together to be 1 stage only. The argument should
have been settled at the track, not here. Since Tom opened his car for inspection and explained his NOS setup - why all the built up animosity?

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

have been settled at the track, not here. Since Tom opened his car for inspection and explained his NOS setup - why all the built up animosity?

Why the built up animosity??

Because Tom asked where his prizes where so this thread was started. Pretty easy to see the reasoning for it.

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why the built up animosity??

Because Tom asked where his prizes where so this thread was started. Pretty easy to see the reasoning for it.

Ok, Michael, that's what I get for being sick on Father' Day(profuse diarrhea
from food poisoning) - I just logged on and tried to speed read to catch up.
I guess this is a multi-faceted argument - I must have missed a few facets ;)

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok, Michael, that's what I get for being sick on Father' Day(profuse diarrhea
from food poisoning) - I just logged on and tried to speed read to catch up.
I guess this is a multi-faceted argument - I must have missed a few facets ;)

TMI......... WAY TMI!!!!!!

Glad you are feeling better though!

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Was that single stage diarrhea or the illegal two-stage variety?

I attempted the on/off sphincter control method, however it was more along the line of a progressive controller. :p

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Was that single stage diarrhea or the illegal two-stage variety?

Hah hah hah! That's too funny! :D :D :D

You must be registered for see images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine