Tomball Dodge Is The Place !!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought many new cars in my life span with the last three from Tomball Dodge. This dealership bar none is the best experience I have ever had and I HIGHLY recommend that you give them a call before your next purchase or if you are in need of an awesome Viper tech. Bernie Katz goes beyond the call of duty to make sure you are happy with your purchase, not to mention he is also a very successful Viper driver. He KNOWS Vipers. Morgan is the Viper tech and is a true gentleman and very knowledgeable about all Vipers. He works and listens to the customer, and does what ever you want RIGHT the first time. This IS the place to buy from or have serviced on your next car or truck. Thank you Ben Keating and all of your outstanding employees, Mark

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely good people over there. I just wish they were closer to me so I could go visit more often. When Im finally in the market for a Viper, I will definitely be going to check out Bernies inventory.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely good people over there. I just wish they were closer to me so I could go visit more often. When Im finally in the market for a Viper, I will definitely be going to check out Bernies inventory.
You are not too far away and NOW is the time to be in the market for a new or used Viper as their inventory and prices are excellent. Give Bernie a call.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are not too far away and NOW is the time to be in the market for a new or used Viper as their inventory and prices are excellent. Give Bernie a call.

Laid off or I would. :( I've been out to see Bernie a couple of times. I have to make myself leave. lol... He sold the Viper I was eyeing (the '10 GTS Blue/White stripes ACR).

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear of the layoff. He has a 2010 silver with blue stripes ACR that is drop dead gorgeous and just added the Invisishield bra too.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear of the layoff. He has a 2010 silver with blue stripes ACR that is drop dead gorgeous and just added the Invisishield bra too.

Yeah, I go to ViperExchange from time-to-time to look at that ACR. Its one of my favorite color combos. I've actually thought about taking a trip out there just to see it in person. I bet it looks even more aggressive in person. BTW, congrats on your new purchase. Any pics of the new addition?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper