TONIGHT! 12-19-11 VCA Membership Drawing Announcement

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA Ohio Region held a membership renewal contest that ran until 12/10/2011. Everyone who renewed their VCA Ohio membership early had a chance to have their VCA membership dues reimbursed back to them for 2012, $115 regular or $150 VENOM.

On December 10th the last entries were added to the "Membership Renewal Reimbursement Contest". We had 52 members renew early.

I have numbered red raffle tickets (1-52), and placed them in a sealed container stored in the trunk of my '93 Viper. I will travel, in said Viper, over to club sponsor Greg Arnett of Superior Paint and Body to have him draw the winning number.

Janey White, VCA Ohio Region Secretary/Treasurer has assigned a number (1-52) to each member that renewed by the Dec 10 cut off date.

Only Janey knows what number is assigned to each member.

The list of names with their corresponding numbers have been hermetically sealed inside a mayonnaise jar underneath Funk & Wagnalls' Porch since noon today.

Janey will post tonight 12-19-2011 at 8:00 PM EST on this thread, who the winner is of the VCA Ohio Region's Membership Reimbursement Contest for 2012!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
And the winner is...........................................

RONALD WESLEY

Merry Christmas!!!!!! :2tu: :smirk::usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456