Tonneau cover?

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Who has the best flat tonneau cover for an 05 Viper?

I am looking for the best quality as well as fit and ease of installation.

Does anyone have experience with Vipair Performance covers?

Thanks,
John

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get in touch with John B. at www.partsrack.com
He can give you a good price on all of the tonneau covers for the srt10...he carries a few of them.

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
blonzz, Do a search for Vipair in the Gen 1/2 section, When you see the 80 page post,Read through it until you come to the part about Tonneau covers..... :D

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You should have a factory cover in black "leatherette". If you don't have one in the trunk from the dealer, you should check back with them to get it.

If you are looking for an aftermarket version to "dress up" your car, I highly recommend the ones offered by Vipair. I use the carbon fiber version and it really sets the car off:

You must be registered for see images

Fit and finish are excellent, as is the mechanical workings of latching it down. My only complaint is that it does not fit inside the car very well in the event you need to remove it for a sudden rain. Forget the trunk, and even wedging it in the passenger side can be almost impossible - especially if you need to drive. That shortcoming not withstanding, it is a fantastic addition and I have seen them on a few different SRT's around here of late. Looks great and really makes the car stand out even more at your local car shows.

OP
OP
B

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You should have a factory cover in black "leatherette". If you don't have one in the trunk from the dealer, you should check back with them to get it.

If you are looking for an aftermarket version to "dress up" your car, I highly recommend the ones offered by Vipair. I use the carbon fiber version and it really sets the car off:

You must be registered for see images

Fit and finish are excellent, as is the mechanical workings of latching it down. My only complaint is that it does not fit inside the car very well in the event you need to remove it for a sudden rain. Forget the trunk, and even wedging it in the passenger side can be almost impossible - especially if you need to drive. That shortcoming not withstanding, it is a fantastic addition and I have seen them on a few different SRT's around here of late. Looks great and really makes the car stand out even more at your local car shows.

Yes mine did come with a factory cover. I was looking for an aftermarket hard replacement.

That carbon fiber cover from Vipair looks very nice on your car!

Thanks,
John

SRTdownunder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,
I have one for sale(carbon fiber top from Vipair) at Heffner Performance that has never been used and I am sure we can offer a good deal ($1000.00). The reason for me not wanting it is I thought it would fit in the trunk when necessary. Where I live a little rain shower can sneak up on you pretty quick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixagg