Took my car to the Rock!!>>

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i ve had my car since sept of last year , and the only time i had taken it to a dragstrip was in late october and just did one pass of 12.4@115, well last saturday i went to Mopars at the rock with the carolina's viper club and decided to give it a go again, the weather was fine and the track was hooking good, my first pass was a 12.07@117, with a 1.92 60 ft, which i considered good, also the car bogged a little since the track was hooking more than i thought, second pass i did a 11.94@118, also with a 1.92 60 ft, that third pass i had a hard time getting into third (plus a hemicuda blew past me) and i did 12.1 @113 with a 1.90 60ft, so far i'm happy i am in the 11's and i think it's pretty good for a totally stock '06 , after reading some of the times here i think i'm a bit low on the mph department!!, anyway i know with better 60 ft i'll be in the 11.8 or even 11.7's which i guess is "normal" for my car, ohh also i am running ps2's, didnt even check tire pressure though.

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good runs! Lower tire pressure really helps so next time let some air out! about 22psi in the rears is good. Should be an air compressor at the track to refill for the drive home. At least most tracks have air compressors on standby. Yea, your traps are a little low for the ET's but still, 11's is good! Nice job! Looking at your stock Dyno numbers... With the seat time, your new mods and lower tire pressure, next time at the track I wouldn't be surprised if you see some mid 11's. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets