Top Gear 2012 XMas special, not until Feb...

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that they will do a trip somewhere in Africa....sounds interesting if that's true. I believe the Viper comparison with the LFA and Vanquish is later in the series.

RC000E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds fun....can't wait for that. They rip every american car to pieces and think Fiats are unreliable but...maybe they'll see Ferrari in it and love it.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hammond is an American car nut....he owns Mustangs, Challengers....and Clarkson has done a review on the original RT10 and the SRT10 and loved the cars. So I don't think that they will make too much fun of the Viper :)

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hammond is an American car nut....he owns Mustangs, Challengers....and Clarkson has done a review on the original RT10 and the SRT10 and loved the cars. So I don't think that they will make too much fun of the Viper :)

Not to mention that Clarkson actually owned a Ford GT and a Corvette ZR1. He likes to play up the anti-American sentiment for laughs, but secretly he's as red-blooded as Hamster is.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to mention that Clarkson actually owned a Ford GT and a Corvette ZR1.
Are you sure that he had a ZR1? I think you're mistaken there (unless you can provide a link)...
but anyways, the US trip should proof to be fun :)
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine