Track oriented suspension shop for Viper in West Denver?

gtsacrrox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3R Racing told me they are booked when I called about my ACR. Glen at Brandon Dodge is setting the alignment (no corner weighting) and installing 3.73's.

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3R Racing told me they are booked when I called about my ACR. Glen at Brandon Dodge is setting the alignment (no corner weighting) and installing 3.73's.

You cant go wrong with Glen. He runs his sons racing team and is a top notch Viper tech and person to work with.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just drove to my office with the 3.73's WOW!!! acceleration is awesome!
I bet!

How many miles were on your ACR at the time of the swap? I have heard that the gears can't be swapped after breakin due to issues removing them?

Why didn't Glen do corner weights?

gtsacrrox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
22k miles on the car. No issues what so ever with removal. I do not think the dealership is set up for corner weighting. Glenn will not have his shop up for another couple of weeks. I am going to have him install Roe heads and cam.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
22k miles on the car. No issues what so ever with removal. I do not think the dealership is set up for corner weighting. Glenn will not have his shop up for another couple of weeks. I am going to have him install Roe heads and cam.

I think you might be talking about a GTS ACR (based on your screen name)? My mistake...What i heard about gear swap probs pertains to the Gen IV ACR...

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without adjustable sway bar links a corner weight can not truly be set. That and of course you have to have scales which are not typically purchased by dealers. This may be an opportunity for them as it sounds.

3.73s man that is a lot of gear, bet it feels really nice when you step into it.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F8L, I have the adjustable sway bar links and have had corner weighting done before, but now I have upgraded to ACRX shocks and had the control arms apart doing a diff swap, so I want to recheck it.

I went and checked out 3R today, and they are definately up to the task. Their scales have just been recalibrated and they need to put 4 cars together for the upcoming WC season, then they will gladly help. Thanks for the rec.