Track results:TOOOFST vs. 10.5"nitrous street brawlers

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Track results:TOOOFST vs. 10.5\"nitrous street brawlers

Ofcourse I got my @SS kicked.Street legal cars runing 7's all day.Solved my 60ft problem by kicken off Two runs 10:72@130 w/1.51 sixty and 10:85@130 w/1.62.I took out my Eibach's(want em)and cut the stock spring,now i've got the ride height and the launch(no longer rock solid at 150).I took out my big shot and put in my 140rw shot which dyno's at 580rw.
My 2nd Annual Supercarschicago shootout is July 18th @ Great lakes Dragaway,Union Grove WI,unlike Doc ROOF's event we'll be looking to kick some Supra butt.Ya'll welcome up.Scott

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Track results:TOOOFST vs. 10.5

Congrats Scotty! It's been a while in the making but it looks like you are getting a handle on those 60 footers.

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Track results:TOOOFST vs. 10.5\"nitrous street brawlers

Ofcourse I got my @SS kicked.Street legal cars runing 7's all day.Solved my 60ft problem by kicken off Two runs 10:72@130 w/1.51 sixty and 10:85@130 w/1.62.I took out my Eibach's(want em)and cut the stock spring,now i've got the ride height and the launch(no longer rock solid at 150).I took out my big shot and put in my 140rw shot which dyno's at 580rw.
My 2nd Annual Supercarschicago shootout is July 18th @ Great lakes Dragaway,Union Grove WI,unlike Doc ROOF's event we'll be looking to kick some Supra butt.Ya'll welcome up.Scott

Congratulations Scott! I knew you could do it! I will definitely be bringing my Heffner supercharged car to Great Lakes Dragaway on July 18th for some fun and for a shot at the nines! I will need some help from you and some advice about launching the car with slicks. You have always helped me any way you could in the past and I look foreward to more of the same! Congrats again and I will see you later on today.

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Track results:TOOOFST vs. 10.5\"nitrous street brawlers

Congrats TOOOFST your the man, I knew you could do it. I am sure you can continue to go faster and be the NOS KING.

Butch
Schaumburg Motorsports Racing

01 GTS 10.42 e.t. @ 134 m.p.h.
02 360 Modena
93.5 T Supra 615 r.w.h.p. 600 r.w.t.q.
03 Porsche GT-3 Cup
01 740i sport
01 Lade 22" wheels

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey toof, you are the man. I have a lot of confidence in you man! It's time to take trophy from butch the snake, I want to see the royal rumble on july 18th. YOU CAN DO IT MAN!

Isaac

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Viper brotherhood is gonna have its hands full of Supras,F-body club,Vettestrs and is share of 2fast2furious ricers.Last year we had 50cars,should be 70+ this year.
We might need some Big #Dogs to show!What's it gonna take?How bout a chicago style big dog with all the trimmings,we'll throw in a lap dance if you run 9's.Great Lakes is an IHRA track.You do the hooking we'll do the cooking.
:D

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good going TOOOFST! Now you can use that NOS to try to kick my bike's *** :) This years event should be pretty good. I'll try to get some Vette buddies to go with thier superchargers.

Tom86ZT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good job TOOOFST. It was a blast to see those "street cars". TOOOOBAD we couldn't hang around longer but we didn't think you'd be getting many runs in. Had a great time though. Look forward to the TOOOFST shootout, and I might have 2 rice burners there (maybe one will tun an 11)

Tom
Schaumburg Motorsports Racing

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte