Trade Your Old Viper for New Car Now

Tomball Dodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instead of waiting until the new car is released in a couple months we at ViperExchange are taking orders and trades for the new Viper or the Gen IV cars we still have 4 ACR's left and a few coupes. Now is the time to get as much money as you can for your trades, Viper, Non Vipers call or email me NOW!

281-865-1683 or email [email protected]

Based on history get a jump on everyone else if you are contimplating purchaseing a new Viper let's talk, get more money for your trades now than what you would get in a couple months when the market is weaker because of all the cars coming out of the wood works.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinda hard to give up the current ride, not knowing what the new one will cost!

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depending on pricing for the Viper, I might have a Gallardo to trade in. Since I'm in Texas, would you guys be able to give me the tax credit on the trade-in value?

OP
OP
T

Tomball Dodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree on pricing and there are some who want the car based on rumored pricing starting mid 90's and going to $120's but this has not been announced and we are in limbo as everyone else, regarding Lambo yes to Tax credit call me if you would like to discuss 281-865-1683.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Hey Bernie,

I noticed on your Viper Exchange site it say's "Tomball Dodge/ViperExchange is proud to offer the new 2013 SRT Viper GTS and GTS-R for sale by order."

Um, how much for the GTS-R? :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala