Transformed 1994!!!!

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I finally finished my winter project. I've been busy this winter transforming my nasty old interior into a new black leather interior. Sorry these pics don't show much...will post more later. If anybody is interested I would be more than happy to provide you with the name of number of the trim shop. The leather is beautiful.....smells awesome!!! Seats are covered in full leather. Also had the consol and knee bolsters done. Added '01 wheels which I was at it. What do you think???? Special thanks to Chad at Snakehydes and Danny at Danny's Automotive.

8068IM000085-med.jpg

8068IM000084-med.jpg

8068IM000083-med.jpg

8068IM000079-med.jpg

Rocket65C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you do anything to the dash, or is it just that you used a silicone based cleaner/protector like Armor All? It appears very shiny, almost like patent black leather.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car looks awesome. The wheels were a great improvement. If my '94 was my only Viper I would consider doing similar mods, but I have promised myself to keep it stock.
Bob K

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the dash is painted with exterior automotive gloss black. I've been wanting to do that to my 1996 RT... to match the dash to the exterior black paint.

Who did that work for you on the dash?

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rocket-

The dash was sanded....primed and painted with flat black and flat clear. It came out a little too shiny for me. It's actually a sore subject :smirk:

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the compliments guys!!! The car turned out much better than I had expected. If anybody would like the contact info on the interior company please feel free to PM me. This guy does amazing work and he's very cheap compared to the competition. Been in business for over 20 years. Seats are made with Italian leather tanned a few weeks ago. Very plush.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow the 94 looks great.

and looking at your sig I bet she sounds just a s good.

congrads.

BTW NICE touch with the 2001 Rims those are my favorite rim I have seen for the Vipers.

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rocket-

The dash was sanded....primed and painted with flat black and flat clear. It came out a little too shiny for me. It's actually a sore subject :smirk:

The interior looks great...
Regarding the dash, I would imagine its a beeoch when the sun reflects off the shiny part....
What are you going to do to "fix" it?
Cheers,

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had the roof off tonight...not really a problem with the sun. The biggest pain in the **** in the dust that now collects/is visible on the dash. Bring on summer!!! :headbang:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixagg