Tried to take some dusk / night pictures,. that's tuff!

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The contrast, etc.. but here's my go at it tonight.. you can see the 2 pics below with flash or without, big difference, taken with the pocket digital camera.. ya.. we live in the boonies! A bit of spirited driving home, lightning in the distance, a bunny ran across the road, then a racoon.. now I have to clean the bugs off the fascia, dusty country roads.. Chuck 98 RT/10 could be proud of my dirty car?! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not to bad...being that it's a point and shoot I'd give it a 5 out of 10. It's extremely hard to take dusk and night shots by hand, you almost always have to use a tri-pod.

Now if you want make a jump to a Canon Rebel XTI and you'll have great pics!
You must be registered for see images attach

--RS

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, oh I'll accept a 5 out of 10 from a photographer. :2tu: Neat sky pic. I'll have to buy a SLR digital one day, I keep procrastinating.. I barely use my 35mm SLR, haven't used it for years. I'll look up the Canon. Thanks, Mike.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am planning on doing something like that myself and getting it poster sized to frame on my wall. Your pics are a great reference. 2nd pic was best of bunch. Were the high beams on in the 6th pic?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine