TSB for me! - Went Buhler Dodge!!

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems may car may be experiencing a problem associated with TSB 18-15-97
"Intermittent hesitation between 4 and 5 thousand RPM."
"Intermittent malfunction indicator light (MIL) with no diagnostic trouble codes (DTC's)."

I thought the clutch was slipping, as every once and a while, under full throttle, the car will stutter at high rpm. This happened around the same time I got an check engine light for a few days and then just went away late last year. I got reminded of this problem the other day and checked the TSB's.

So, does anyone know of a good place in the Philadelphia area to take it for service? I started asking around last year when I got the check engine light and we ruled out Barbara's and Reedman's. But never actually found a good place to go. I actually live outside of Newtown, about 15 minutes from Trenton, NJ; via I-95.

Do I actually need to take my car in for service for this TSB? Is it something I can fix myself? Where can I find more detailed info on this TSB?

Thanks again guys!
-Sean

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">18-15-97 just e-mailed to you</FONT f>

OP
OP
S

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok,
I think I am going to take her to Buhler Dodge, does anyone know who the person is I want to ask for, at Buhler, when I call?

Thanks Again,
-Sean

PS. Thanks again Ron for the info!! When you need tires for your "normal car" let me know, I'll help you out!

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John Kerwin at Barbera Dodge is an excellent Viper Tech. He's worked on my car on several occassions and I've always been pleased with his skill level, attention to detail, sensitivity to our Viperphobia, etc.

Good luck .....

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Call Darren Buhler, and explain your situation. He'll make sure you're taken care of!
www.buhlerdodge.com

732-747-0040

He'll be in the office today!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know how you make out. I am in the Phila area also and was concerned about where I would need to go for service when I get one. I would hate to have to go back to Buhler for service but I guess atleast there is a place somewhat close (1 1/2 hr, not really). I have a similiar problem trying to find good service for the Z06. Dealers usually ****...

OP
OP
S

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well,
I live about 45 minutes from Barbarra and 1 hour from Buhler, so I think I'll take the extra 15 minutes and try a new place for service. Thanks everyone!

-Sean

OP
OP
S

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took may car to Buhler Dodge, turned out to be an 1 hour 15 minute ride. But it was worth it, they treated me real nice and my car was treated just as nicely. They updated the software on the PCM and the engine seems to run a little smoother now. I will definitely go back there for all my service and when I start looking for a new snake.

-Sean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX