Tulsa area

Black Mamba 149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone from the Tulsa or surrounding area get together. I know I missed Hallett, but what about other events? I just got back into the Viper after a nasty rollover accident in my truck, so I am looking to hook up with other owners.

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa:Happy 4th Marlindreams. In the year and a half i've had my Viper i've seen 2 Vipers on the street neither of them VCA members. There's a grey/silver ghost stripes GTS in the B.A. area, and i've seen a blue/white stripes 06 venom coupe who lives out near Manford. I'ts been so long ago that I don't recall their names, guess I should have written them down. I'm in south B.A., and don't get out often. Did go out to Hallet but didn't track the car. Met some great people though, and got rides in a blue 08 venom vert from Texas. Also from Texas, a woman drove up her 08 ACR. She ran it on the track. Several (6 to 8) comp. coups were running. A great time was had by all. In the beginner group, if I recall correctly, one of the fastest times was set by a Z06 from Arizona (1min.27+sec). He drove out with a friend who had a red comp. coup. There was maybe all together 30 cars making up the 4 diffrent groups running, so people got plenty ot track time. My first function of any kind. Sorry you missed it. Very nice open house, nice lodge facilities for the out of towners, good dinner with nice door prizes, and interesting speakers. Hope to do it again.:2tu:

OP
OP
B

Black Mamba 149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live out in Indian Springs and have actually seen several Vipers, just not when I am in mine. I requested info from the Oklahoma VCA officer several weeks ago and have heard nothing back. When I was last time in the VCA there was a huge disparity between OKC and Tulsa members and activities. I think I am going to request some info from the Kansas City folks since they are always doing something.

OKFireChief

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Marlindreams, we have a very active OK VCA Chapter. Not sure why you are not receiving our club news. Please forward your email info to [email protected] and we will make sure your on the list.

As okloneranger said we, had a great time at Viper Days in Hallett. Nine members from our region attended. Our street cars ran from 1:27 up ...

Please plan to join us soon at one of our many events! Thanks!! Jon :)