Tuner Vipers keep breaking down what is the deal?

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be difficult for the Viper to "rain #1"....maybe reign, and you wouldn't really say reign #1....more like reign supreme or something....just food for thought.

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never let the media drive my interest in cars. I like Motor Trend and C & D as much as the next guy, but I also know that car reviews are similar to movie reviews in that there is an element of subjectivity. When you flip to the last page of the review and peruse the statistics for the car, then there's no more room for opinion - just facts. The stats put the Viper in the upper echelons!

I agree that I'd like to see more of the Viper in magazines, but the car hasn't changed enough in recent years for the publications to make noise about it. The Ferrari 360 Modena gets little mention due to its price tag and the Maserati 3200GT is not sold in North America yet. The Viper and the above cars may get ignored for various reasons, but the rareness and unique personality that they share is what I like so much.

Robert1994

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read in yesterdays Car & Driver that the Venom 800 TT
was troubled with electric demons. Probably a wise decision
to back away. I also read about the Z06 (more about the guy at the local mex/cantina patheticaly asking for sale leads and posting flyers asking for bids on his '00 later !!) getting
held up because of an accident on the way to the track.
Mr. Archer was to have driven the substitute Viper, but as
it happened, the weather gods stopped by and called off
the afternoons trials.
Bad luck ? Bad Karma ? Oh well, It's sure GREAT to drive !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi