Ultimate Poser Mod installed

1 Bad Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many Thanks to Scott (ViperMed)who took my unusual request for powder coating and pulled it off. These look great out of the box and even better installed! Really a great mod, plus they are even discounted more now. If you are looking to replace your stock rotors or even a little poser upgrade I highly recommend these. I do not have any affiliation with Elite Vipers or Scott, just a happy customer (with a cool set of rotors). And a very special thanks to Greg for helping me to install the rotors a new set of EBC Greens and Scotts great dustless rears!
danfrontafter.jpg

danrearafter.jpg

frontdone.jpg

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just curious if the color gets filled up with grime fast/ if you have had to clean them yet? Looks cool, but cleaning would be a nightmare i would think

OP
OP

1 Bad Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still breaking them in, we got a little ice storm in Dallas :rolleyes: . You will always get a little more dust when ceeding your breaks, but if this is the worst it gets then it is a he!! of a lot better than the performance pads I had before. I had to clean out the slots and drills a little, but not much since then, I have about 50 miles after initial break in. All in all they were exactly as Scott said they would be.

S

SUN RA KAT

<font color="yellow">YELLOW! YELLOW! YELLOW! </font>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery