Under car light kit

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, that's right, we all have lights like that, it's normal, everything's just fine....
Yes, just fine.
Now step away from the mouse very slowly.
We're only here to help you.

VENM8R

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like these 2 statements found at their site all on the same web page:

<font color="red">"This is a Universal Kit and will fit any vehicle!"</font>

<font color="red">"You must send the exact Year, Make, and Model of your Vehicle with your payment!"</font>

If it is truly a "universal kit" that fits any vehicle, then why do they need information about your car?

I am still trying to figure out their statement exclaiming:<font color="red"> "OUR NEAR BLEMISH FEEDBACK RATING IS ALWAYS AROUND A 99% POSITIVE MARK!"</font>

Are they saying they have a special "blemish" rating and that it is always around 99%? :smirk:

They could use a proof-reader, as it appears english might be their second language.

The kit does look impressive though.

RalphieViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't laugh, I saw a kid in Brooklyn, NY in a yellow GTS that had them. Complained that it was his second set,it seems that the first one "melted". Last I heard,the kid sold the Viper and picked up a SL600.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoosier, CHECK your calendar..... It's NOT April 1!

This was a joke right?

Caught your eye.....?

YOU...... Mr soy sauce / ricer in your sig....ROTFLOL!!!!!

Yeah, yeah, they look fantastic.....easy to install, quality parts, great vendor and customer service. Now buy it and install it! LOL!!!!!

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After installing the under car light show, could you please post Ebay items relating to Knight Rider? I'd love to see the universal kit for the red light mounted in the hood duct that goes back and forth like a Cylon eye! Now THAT would be cool. People would be rushing up to me asking if I was David Hasselhof instead of Tom Green!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys knock it but it's a scientific fact that illumination propelled from an auto floorboard to the pavement "pushes" the car upward. In affect, making the car "lighter" which logically translates to faster 1/4 times on the dragstrip and longer pad life on the tracks. NASA has been working with these exact lights to aid in launches.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out their statement exclaiming:<font color="red"> "OUR NEAR BLEMISH FEEDBACK RATING IS ALWAYS AROUND A 99% POSITIVE MARK!"</font>

Are they saying they have a special "blemish" rating and that it is always around 99%? :smirk:

"We are also a Verified Silver Power Seller with a near blemish free 98%+ Positive feedback rating."

Looks like they changed their quote? It's now near blemish free... does that mean you are going to pick up a kit and let us know how it looks :) ?

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's plain silly, but the Nightrider lightbar thing in the NACA duct sounds kind of interesting.... Maybe you could also have it spell out text in reverse that says stuff like "MOVE OVER ROADHOG".

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys knock it but it's a scientific fact that illumination propelled from an auto floorboard to the pavement "pushes" the car upward. In affect, making the car "lighter" which logically translates to faster 1/4 times on the dragstrip and longer pad life on the tracks. NASA has been working with these exact lights to aid in launches.

Pushing something up from a point doesnt make it lighter as you are putting a equal force on the ground.

If you are standing on a scale with a cane (cane is also on scale) and you put all of your weight on the cane, the weight will the be same. Pushing up on the car would only make it "lighter" if what is pushing up is not attached to the car. Even then, the car would weigh the same it would be putting less direct-force on the ground.

Come one ChuckO.

sheesh :)

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RICER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!
RICER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RICER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. this better be a joke!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta have it!
Gotta have it!
Gotta have it!

Then to add curb feelers and a fart can exhaust. Can you fit a fart can on side exhaust. Me thinks it would look cool.

Okay, back to reality. Add those ricer things to a Honda and leave real parts for the real cars.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If done right, I honestly think that underbody light kits can look good. Key phrase, "if done right". Color has to be perfectly matched, placed correctly, with a really good custom install. Now, the knight rider thing, I would kick anyon's **** unless they were david hassel(only germans like me)hoff

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree with francisco, if done right light kits can look good. My buddy had a red 96 Trans Am with teal neons on it. He put some extra plastic on so that you could not see the bulbs at all, all you saw was the teal glow on the road. Looked good. But there are to many people out there that don't take the time and do a bad job of installing lights. Putting them on a Viper would probably require some extra plastic like my buddy did. The under side is so smooth there's no way to get the lights up out of sight.

b3rndtt0ast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you where to do this at all... use some ultra bright LED's... less power, less heat... and much smaller.

-dan

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
I think green on one side, pink on the other, blue in front and yellow(like flames!) in back would look great on your red car. Please send pics when complete as I may do also. :headbang: Right now I'm looking for 22" wheels and 5 series tires! :2tu:

RStoker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone ever thought about maybe adding a light to the inside of our hood scoops? Maybe a light green light that lights up inside the scoop would make it look like a beast is truly living under our hoods. The whole night rider thing got me thinking about this. Of course this would only be seen while looking at the car straight on. It has to be done in a way where you can't see any bulb(s) just the light that is emitted.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THEN GET RED HEADLIGHTS SO IT LOOKS LIKE
THE EYE'S OF THE BEAST. PLEASE POST YOUR
PICKS WHEN COMPLETE. ROTFLOL REALLY GUYS
WOULD ANYONE REALLY REALLY DO THIS TO A
VIPER. IF SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO TO THE
POST WITH A CUSTOM VIPER FOR SALE (SAW
THIS IN THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS) SOUNDS
LIKE IT WOULD BE A GOOD CAR FOR ANYONE
THAT WOULD DO THIS. HEY BY THE WAY THE TAG