Updating my signature.

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want to update my signature but when I go to edit my basic info it says I'm only allowed 0 characters in my sig. and when I try to just edit it anyway it gives me a "signature too long" message. How do I remedy this?

Thanks.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently "someone" had a reference to a certain Viper BBQ website in their signature. This website is not to be referenced on this site because it promotes an event before VOI that's at a famous Nevada location that offends those in charge of this website. These people have taken on the burden of looking out for the salvation of our souls and thus have banned all references to said web site. Because of the abuse of the signature by this "someone", you may no longer edit your signature.

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I removed that from my sig a while ago, I was trying to edit my vehicle info. I'm pretty sure Jaydoc above wasn't in the same situation. I'd have expected at least a PM back from Tony tho..Go figure, the hand of Ned moves in mysterious ways.
Who'd mention a certian Viper BBQ anyway?
:laugh:

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
same thing happened to me... no mention of a BBQ either... that and I havent been upgrated to a VCA member either...

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The existance of a certain BBQ has nothing at all to do with the missing signatures, they are gone due to an entirely different misadventure. They will be back with the new software. Anyone wanting their sig edited just PM me. BDZ1984 I checked your VCA number and upraded you to first class from business class.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte