Upside Down Green Vert Snake in Monterey

Doubleup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Newer green snake SRT-10 convertible upside on hwy 68 near Skyline/Pebble Beach. Hope everyone is ok..?
Nothing but Highway Patrol and Tow trucks when I drove by last night around 6pm. Nothing on local news yet...

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the only one listed that even sounds like the accident... Person was arrested so they must have been ok... I deleted the name for privacy reasons...

Date of Report: 7/11/2009
Time of Report: 2326
Deputy Name: T. BROWN
Report Number: 05123-09
Charges: 23152(A) VC, 23152(B) VC
Suspect Arrested Y/N: Yes
Arrestee:
Synopsis: SUSPECT ADMITTED TO DRIVING HIS VEHICLE OFF OF THE ROADWAY AND WRECKING HIS VEHICLE IN AN AGRICULTURE FIELD. IT WAS DETERMINED THE SUSPECT WAS DRIVING WHILE HIGHLY INTOXICATED AND WAS SUBSEQUENTLY ARRESTED.

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A few weeks back someone crashed a Ferrari 599 in Pebble Beach. Wrapped the car around a tree and was in serious condition CHP reported..

OP
OP
D

Doubleup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't know that that was it as there are no agricultural fields on that party of hwy 68. may be that the report has not been filed yet or who knows... A friend got pics, but has been unable to get them to forward from his phone. May have them tomorrow…

OP
OP
D

Doubleup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So apparently (the story from the wrecking yard) is it was some poor guy from Scottsdale, AZ and crawled out ok. Supposedly was going about 45 when someone pulled out or cut him off.

We saw the car at the wrecking yard and amazingly the windshield and rear towers held up pretty well...

Last edited:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So apparently (the story from the wrecking yard) is it was some poor guy from Scottsdale, AZ and crawled out ok. Supposedly was going about 45 when someone pulled out or cut him off.

We saw the car at the wrecking yard and amazingly the windshield and rear towers held up pretty well...

There was a local SSG vert that I called on earlier in the year. I was supposedly sold to a pro athlete in the Phoenix area for use by his teenage son. I let the dealer know that it would be like putting a loaded pistol into the hands of a 6 year old, and that I didn't give the kid very long before he damaged it. Could this be that car:dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang