USA Today full page Viper ad

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In today's paper (sports section) there is a full page ad titled King Snake and the #91 car. DCR, I would love to see a poster summarizing all of Team Oreca's Viper racing accomplishments along with some great pictures of each years race colors worn by Team Oreca Vipers. Just a thought.

DCR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tom, I'm sure we'd love to do another one -- but unless you are a relatively recent owner, you already have that poster.

In here, we called it the "Viper Racing Heritage Poster." It was sent to all registered Viper owners in late fall with a Jim Julow letter explaining the poster was a response to some unfortunate (and baseless) crowing from Chevy. It had all the champ posters we've done, some trophies, and the race-win ads our pals at BBDO have so skillfully executed.

Call 800.521.0953. I think Dodge sells 'em for ... 15 bucks, maybe? It's a very kewl piece!

FYi & review.
Happy Neu Jahr!
// DCR SENDS //

OP
OP
T

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DCR....Did receive the poster last fall, thank you very much! But you know, you just can't have enough cool posters of our beloved snake! I'll be back at CAAP in a couple weeks, with the Illinois club, and I know that Viper store will put another big dent in my credit card. I think I can speak for all us Viperholics out there, we can't get enough of that Viper stuff!!! Just look at Jerry DeYoung's garage!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc