VA/MD Pig Roast & Barbecue

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks - The VA/MD Chapter is having a cruise and Pig Roast / Barbecue on August 2nd. Details here WELCOME TO THE VIPER PAGE I can help with local hotels if you need that. Come on out, its going to be a great feast.

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know ill be there plus one (my dad). Thanks for hosting I'm sure its going to be a great time. Do you have a count on how many will be there yet?

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone from Central VA headed up 95 to Spotsylvania for the Pig Roast on Saturday? If so, I'd love to meet up near Richmond and caravan up. If you're interested, send me a PM.

OP
OP
F

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone from Central VA headed up 95 to Spotsylvania for the Pig Roast on Saturday? If so, I'd love to meet up near Richmond and caravan up. If you're interested, send me a PM.

Contact Pollup in tidewater area. He is a member of the forum.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hugo, Pollup, and YOU are cutomers....maybe more.... So PartsRack is sending some doorprizes, (even without the proper permissions to do so...)

HAVE FUN and DRIVE SAFELY AFTERWARDS...thats out in the boonies?

OP
OP
F

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hugo, Pollup, and YOU are cutomers....maybe more.... So PartsRack is sending some doorprizes, (even without the proper permissions to do so...)

HAVE FUN and DRIVE SAFELY AFTERWARDS...thats out in the boonies?

Jon - Your generosity and support of this event is so appreciated. Even more appreciated is the great support you provide to this club and its members. Its going to be a great event this weekend. Thanks again.

- Greg (in the boonies)

GPracer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Door prizes that is really awesome...Greg can I bring anything to help out?

PS> There are two Vipers on the mountain so it can't be too far in the boonies :)

OP
OP
F

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GPRacer - Nope I got everything covered. Just come on up........ Oh and you mean you don't ever hear the banjos at night :)Must be since your on the leeward side of the Mountain. The windward side carry's the tunes up over the top up here. :)

GPracer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fast Too are you driving or staying home to get ready? If driving call me and let me know what time your leaving so I can tag along...I will be down at the fire house tonight...Tomorrow should be a great time.

OP
OP
F

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fast Too are you driving or staying home to get ready? If driving call me and let me know what time your leaving so I can tag along...I will be down at the fire house tonight...Tomorrow should be a great time.

GPRacer - I cannot make the cruise tomorrow since I am cooking all night for the event tonight . Just go to Sperryville if you want to drive the cruise. It is intense over VA 211 out of sperryville. To get to the meet in sperryville just go in to town, turn left at the foodlion (522 South) and take that to VA 211. There turn right and head down to sperryville (you will see the meet spot on the left as soon as you get to sperryville. It's at a big antique dealer lot you cannot miss it). It takes about 45 minutes to get there from here. Have fun see you tomorrow.

GPracer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wanted to take a brief minute to say THANK everyone for a wonderful Viper Club Pig Roast / Barbecue lunch today. With a special thanks to Greg and his lovely wife for the use of their home and staying up all night to cook the pig. The weather had me worried but everything turned out perfectly. Door prizes were cool too! You’re the greatest!!!

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that got out and made this a great event. A big thanks to Jon B. and Parts Rack for providing goodies. Yur da man! And thanks to Greg and his wife Flora for making an awesome meal. You guys are the best! We've set the bar pretty high so next year might be tough to beat, but that won't stop us from trying!

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Greg and Flora.
It was a beautiful drive even though I missed the caravan
The food was superb and the hospitality was second to none.
Thank you so much. Hugo & Cameron

HowardBJr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you Greg and Flora for hosting this event. This was a first class event!

Matt and Mike, thanks for organizing the cruises to the event.

JonB, thanks for the door prizes. You've got to make one of our events.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang