VA/MD Saturday Nov 15th Lunch

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminder of Viper Lunch this Saturday November 15th at 12pm.
Be aware the name of the Restaurant has changed from Garry's Grill to THE GRILL, same location, same menu.

This is a rain or shine event, if it rains bring your daily driver, just for grins we we will have a prize for the coolest daily driver if the weather does not cooperate.
THE GRILL
Quarterfield Station Mall
7704 Quarterfield Rd (rt 174)
Glen Burnie
MD 21061
North Side of Quarterfield rd (Quarterfield rd is the first exit off 97 South of Rt 100 coming south) You can of course exit coming north on 97 also.
1/4 mile east of 97
Turn in at the red caboose, can't miss it.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost didn't bring the Charger to this but I'm glad I did. I got pounded on by rain all the way home except for the last 10 miles or so. Good to see everyone, it's been awhile since we got together.

Lee, I meant to ask you when we were there, the Hissmass party...is it at the same hotel as last year?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost didn't bring the Charger to this but I'm glad I did. I got pounded on by rain all the way home except for the last 10 miles or so. Good to see everyone, it's been awhile since we got together.

Lee, I meant to ask you when we were there, the Hissmass party...is it at the same hotel as last year?

I had asked this question at the lunch, the answer is "yes."