VA/MD VOI-10 attendees....drive or trailer?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wondering who from the region is planning on going to VOI this year. I am absolutely going, since I'm still kicking myself for not making VOI-9 (I'd just gotten my car).

If you're going, are you planning on trailering your Viper up or driving it? Have people secured group transport for Vipers in the past?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plan on going, plan on driving my car. Part of the best moments of VOI 8 for me was the drive to VOI. A few of us talked about getting together on a transport for VOI 9, but it ended up being more expensive than Reliable, which has typically been subsidized in the past by Dodge.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A caravan could be incredible fun, and we could hookup around Breezewood with other regions from New England, New York and PA. We should be able to go straight through with a early start in around 10-11 hours.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to go but my wife is due to have our first baby Aug. 18. I am sure those that go will have a great time.

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to go but my wife is due to have our first baby Aug. 18. I am sure those that go will have a great time.

You clearly need to get your priorities straight Doug...I mean really. :dunno:

Congrats on the baby..get ready for the biggest change you've ever experienced in your life!

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I know I need to get my priorities straight. The problem is that once I got married, my wife took over the responsibility of setting MY priorities. I can't seem to get the job back.
:dunno:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going and I'm in Jersey and I'm sure we'll have a NJ/NY caravan too, so if we meet somewhere to cross I80 together...that would be a ton of fun!!

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I know I need to get my priorities straight. The problem is that once I got married, my wife took over the responsibility of setting MY priorities. I can't seem to get the job back.

lol. That's ok, in 6 months, you'll have someone else setting your priorities. ;)

viperjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think that's going around. Welcome to the club.:D

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to drive. I am sure several of us from the southern region of our club will be driving there. we will arange everything as far as where to hook up with everyone, as the time gets closer. I drove with George Murray to the St. Louis VOI, and I will tell anyone who is on the fence on this issue... The drive is a very memorable part of the whole VOI experience. In the 8 years since that VOI, I can still remember the cruise there and back. It's not really that far, and, with a group of us, it will be fun.

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just registered....The potential of a very fun caravan from here to Detroit (combined with a $1250 round-trip fee to trailer the car) prompted me to select the "I am driving my Viper to Detroit" option. Looking forward to it!!!