VCA legal Counsel, Bill Corum has resigned

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just made a post on the forum subject" Chris Marshall's Friday letter". I guess they didn't like my comments, so now I am unable to access that thread. Sorry about commenting on this thread, but it was the only one I am allowed to use. I guess we are returning to the "bad old days" of a few weeks ago.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich -

For those of us who got to see Chris' memo during the short time it was up, I can vouch that it was merely just a bunch of self serving drivel. It's disappearance makes it even harder for Chris to deny that he's pulling strings behind the scenes -- on the other hand, maybe he just came to his senses and realized how embarrassing it really was!!

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found out why my post was removed and it was because of a reference to ******. I have used that reference for the board, but this time I used it directly on an individual. As much as I don't like what he is doing I agree that a minimum amount of civility is still needed in these times and I apologize for making a personal attack on Chris. This doesn't mean that I won't continue to work for cleansing the club of the other bad people.

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich, I read your post and although I agree it got the point across and it didn't offend me in the slightest, I can see how some may have been offended by it. We view ****** as a monster, but I cant even fathom what somebody who almost had their race eradicated by him would view him as.

We can't turn on each other right now, but a difference of opinion when emotions are this high can sometimes look like taking the other side.

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearly, there needs to be an investigation into what each of the people were up to. (The Marshall's, Bill, Lee, Board, etc...) No deals should be made.