VCA Members in Greensboro N.C.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are several - give Randy and/or Debbie Cade a call and he can direct you to local members and let you know what's coming up in the Carolinas - like the autocross October 29th in Sanford, NC.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've also got the Karting event at VIR coming up - along with the Fall Raleigh Car show - busy time - great time to join!!!!

Hope to see you at an event soon!

OP
OP

93viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Janni,

When is the event at VRI? My mother lives very close by. Would love to attend. What does the event involve.
Phil

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<font color="red">THE CAROLINAS VIPER CLUB HAS SEVERAL EVENTS IN THE NEXT MONTH. </font>

10/29-AUTOCROSS IN SANFORD, NC (10AM-4PM)

PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS-CARS OTHER THAN VIPERS ARE WELCOME. COST FOR MEMBERS AND 1 GUEST-$50/PERSON INCLUDES LUNCH AND A T-SHIRT.
ADDITIONAL GUESTS WILL BE $60/PERSON ($50, IF THEY DO NOT WANT A T-SHIRT). LAST YEAR WE HAD TONS OF RUNS AND A HUGE "VIPER-FRIENDLY" COURSE (ALMOST A MILE!) YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO CHECK THIS EVENT OUT - ALL THE FUN OF AN AUTOCROSS - BUT WITH LOTS OF TRACK TIME! EVENT IS AT THE OLD SANFORD AIRPORT - PLEASE CONTACT DEBBIE BELOW FOR DIRECTIONS.

11/12-KARTING AT VIR IN MILTON, NC (1-4PM)

COST IS $50/PERSON, INCLUDES LUNCH. ALL EQUIPMENT- DRIVING HELMETS AND SUITS WILL BE PROVIDED, ALTHOUGH YOU MAY BRING YOUR OWN IF YOU WOULD PREFER. GUESTS ARE WELCOME, THE COST FOR THEM IS THE SAME.

11/13-CAROLINA AUTO FEST-NC STATE FAIRGROUNDS IN RALEIGH (10-4P)

ALL VIPER MODELS WELCOME, COME OUT AND ENJOY SEEING THE CARS AND VENDORS. WE HAVE WON THE CLUB PARTICIPATION TROPHY SEVERAL TIMES, AND WE USUALLY TAKE HOME SEVERAL OF THE TOP 30 INDIVIDUAL TROPHIES. $20 FEE TO ENTER YOUR CAR, INCLUDES ADMISSION FOR ONE TO THE EVENT. ADMISSION $5.

PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION OF TO RSVP.

DEBBIE CADE 919-388-9309

919-244-7483

E-MAIL: [email protected]

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2MANYTOYS are you the one i see driving back and forth on i40 all the time? near burlington/greensboro area?

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does the Carolinas VCA never do anything on the western end of the state?

What events would you like to see in the western part of the Carolinas? Have you offered up any suggestions or called or contacted your regional president?

Previously, we have had events in Charlotte, Maxton, Greensboro, etc. and very few folks from Western NC or SC attend. It is difficult to plan events in an area which you are unfamiliar - it's always nice to have some help in planning by local folks.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does the Carolinas VCA never do anything on the western end of the state?

What events would you like to see in the western part of the Carolinas? Have you offered up any suggestions or called or contacted your regional president?

Previously, we have had events in Charlotte, Maxton, Greensboro, etc. and very few folks from Western NC or SC attend. It is difficult to plan events in an area which you are unfamiliar - it's always nice to have some help in planning by local folks.

With all the mountains we have their is some awesome driving experiences to be had. I live in Asheville that's about 2-2.5 hours from Charlotte and 3 plus hours from Greensboro. That's why no one from this end of the two states ever participates. Looks like I will have to put together something and call the prez. I think upstate SC and Western NC should have their own club. There is so much area to cover between the two states.