VCA membership with new Viper

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As posted eleswhere, I picked up an 09 from Roanoke Motors over the weekend. I seem to recall from previous purchases there was a time when a new car came with a VCA membership. Is that still the case?

Not a big deal I need to re-up but thought I would wait until I found out. Thanks

toomanymodz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my ACR from Roanoke back in late August and I still haven't received any info. I guess I need to contact HQ as well.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee told me he talked to you. Welcome back! If there is anything you need, let us know.

John

SRTV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't the purchase of a new Viper also include a Skip Barber package as well? I could be making this up but I could have sworn I read that somewhere.

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purchase includes an SRT Track Day and is shown on sticker. VCA membership not on sticker but John Gastman says it is included.

My 09 is a "plain" red Vert. After all these years and 5 Vipers I never had a solid red. I figured if 09 was it I would get red.

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This only applies to US Cars as I inquired on Canadian Cars and the membership is not Included, Kind of Strange I think. We are all members of the same club!:omg: