VCA NJ 9-11 RUN

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Morning All,
Here's the layout for Saturday. We meet at the Quizno's in Secaucus, NJ at 7am, the address is 10 Meadowlands Parkway. We depart from Quiznos at 7:30am and head to NYC via the Lincoln Tunnel (I will hand out the run directions Saturday morning ). Once we complete the run we will head to the Waterfront Cafe in Carlstadt, NJ for anyone who wants to have lunch. http://www.waterfrontcafe.net/ Click on the site and you'll see they have a small driving range and mini golf course. I did not make any reservations as of yet, so if you see we are getting a good size crowd I will set something up with the restaurant.

Directions to Quizno's

From South or North
NJ Turnpike to exit 16W to Route 3 east to Meadowlands Parkway exit. At the light you will make a right and proceed back under Rte 3 east, Quizno's will be on your right.

From NYC
Lincoln Tunnel to Rte 3 West to Meadowlands Parkway exit, make a left at the end of the ramp and proceed back under 3 west, Quizno's will be on your left.

This is a rain or shine event. Remember this is not about us, its about those who lost their lives to cowards and that we should never let this happen again. So wear your Red, White and Blue ( Milonas T-Shirts would be perfect) and show the world that these colors do not run.

See yah on 9-11-04
Bobby :usa: :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine