VCA Raffle car just arrived at Woodhouse!!!

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad we got a bit of an update, thanks...

As for the drawing, I streamed my cruise to VOI live, so there is no technical reason we can't stream the raffle. That would be cool.

(iphone and Ustream app)

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping to buy my next ACR from Bill. Oh, I forgot they haven't said they are producing another ACR, well, anyway IF they produce another ACR I want to buy from Bill.

They won't. After this fiasco and with all the fail in the car magazines, 2015 will be the last year. If the ACR does gets built, it better have 700 HP and look like SRT Viper GTS-R.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They won't. After this fiasco and with all the fail in the car magazines, 2015 will be the last year. If the ACR does gets built, it better have 700 HP and look like SRT Viper GTS-R.

are you really 99R/T10 ? or are you actually SRTViper ???

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You're probably right. I was hoping they would produce it and it would like the GTS-R like you said.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike, I HOPE you're wrong, on the first part, but very right on the last part.
If they stick around and build an ACR of the Gen V, it connot be just adding some aero and suspension/brake tweaks like previous years. It needs to be an ALL OUT MONSTER and have the looks to go with it.
I love the GT3-R, but $450k is up there!

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, the original publicity about the raffle said:

The drawing is between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM CDT on August 30, 2013 at Woodhouse Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram SRT. Winner need not be present to win.

We know it won't be held at Woodhouse; but we don't know where or if the drawing will be held.

I don't buy tickets thinking I will win. In the past and for this drawing I have bought tickets because I knew it was a fund raiser for the club. So much for that stupid thinking.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ Just started a thread asking about the raffle in General Viper discussion. I guess there is no news in the Member only section either.....

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, the original publicity about the raffle said:

The drawing is between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM CDT on August 30, 2013 at Woodhouse Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram SRT. Winner need not be present to win.

We know it won't be held at Woodhouse; but we don't know where or if the drawing will be held.

I don't buy tickets thinking I will win. In the past and for this drawing I have bought tickets because I knew it was a fund raiser for the club. So much for that stupid thinking.

OK, who won the frickin Viper ? was the raffle held ? Update please.

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got this, congrats to all the winners!

The VCA is proud to announce the winners of the 2013 VCA Raffle! This years raffle was a complete sell out as this was the most hotly anticipated raffle in Viper Club history!

The raffle drawing was held on Friday, but no announcement was made until the winners could be reached. It is now time to announce those winners!

The winner of the 2013 SRT Viper in Adrenaline Red, and the first to feature not one, not two, but all three optional carbon fiber groups and the Advanced Aero Group was:

David Greenleaf, member #17893 with ticket #527!

The winner of the second place prize, which was a complete twin turbo for a Gen II Viper donated by RSI, was:

David Schaffer, member #18837 with ticket #1508

The winner of the third place prize, which was a set of 2013 Hyper Black Sidewinder II wheels donated by Viper Parts of America, was:

Mark Edwards, member #27858 with ticket #1858

And the winner of the fourth place prize, which was a full set of Pirelli tires for any passenger vehicle as donated by Pirelli Tire North America, was:

Keith Sitton, member #7223 with ticket #2309

We would like to thank you all for participating in this years raffle.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got this, congrats to all the winners!

The VCA is proud to announce the winners of the 2013 VCA Raffle! This years raffle was a complete sell out as this was the most hotly anticipated raffle in Viper Club history!

The raffle drawing was held on Friday, but no announcement was made until the winners could be reached. It is now time to announce those winners!

The winner of the 2013 SRT Viper in Adrenaline Red, and the first to feature not one, not two, but all three optional carbon fiber groups and the Advanced Aero Group was:

David Greenleaf, member #17893 with ticket #527!

The winner of the second place prize, which was a complete twin turbo for a Gen II Viper donated by RSI, was:

David Schaffer, member #18837 with ticket #1508

The winner of the third place prize, which was a set of 2013 Hyper Black Sidewinder II wheels donated by Viper Parts of America, was:

Mark Edwards, member #27858 with ticket #1858

And the winner of the fourth place prize, which was a full set of Pirelli tires for any passenger vehicle as donated by Pirelli Tire North America, was:

Keith Sitton, member #7223 with ticket #2309

We would like to thank you all for participating in this years raffle.

Is it still too late to buy a ticket ??

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it still too late to buy a ticket ??
Absolutely not !!! I will sell you mine for a slight discount off of list price; and, for an extra $29.95 I will have it framed for you ! ( shipping and handling extra, offer void where prohibited by law or VCA rules.)

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely not !!! I will sell you mine for a slight discount off of list price; and, for an extra $29.95 I will have it framed for you ! ( shipping and handling extra, offer void where prohibited by law or VCA rules.)

hah ha ha LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4