Venom 700R For Sale!!!

painexpert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,I am selling my Venom 700R on Ebay at this time.If you or anyone that you know is interested please refer them to Ebay.The auction number is 1842205456.Thanks,Bob

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A link to it would be very helpful, I sure couldn't find it on ebay.
Also what mods do you have that designate the 700R?
What HP did you achieve?

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$55,000 for the entire car, upgrades, & wheels is absolutely INCREDIBLE!! Talk about priced to sell!! You're literally giving the Venom 700 & wheels away for free! This car shouldn't be on ebay for long!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:
$55,000 for the entire car, upgrades, & wheels is absolutely INCREDIBLE!! Talk about priced to sell!! You're literally giving the Venom 700 & wheels away for free! This car shouldn't be on ebay for long!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh, Trey. Guess you're not too E-Bay savvy. There's a reserve price on the car (known only to the seller) which is essentially a minimum sale price. The bidding is up to $64,500 at the time of this post and the reserve has not yet been met. $55,000 certainly would be a great price but my guess is that bobsviper will want to get significantly more out of the sale. Perhaps he'll post a reserve "estimate" here so that we can get serious? Seems like he's getting a lot of interest with 19 bids and 9 more days to the auction.

OP
OP
P

painexpert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silver Viper;thanks for the link.For those interested the Ebay auction number is 1842205456.Trey;all of the mods etc.are noted in the auction description.Thanks,Bob

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CitySnake:
Ahhh, Trey. Guess you're not too E-Bay savvy. There's a reserve price on the car (known only to the seller) which is essentially a minimum sale price. The bidding is up to $64,500 at the time of this post and the reserve has not yet been met. $55,000 certainly would be a great price but my guess is that bobsviper will want to get significantly more out of the sale. Perhaps he'll post a reserve "estimate" here so that we can get serious? Seems like he's getting a lot of interest with 19 bids and 9 more days to the auction.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooooohhhh I see!
laugh.gif
You're right - I'm not too ebay savvy. Thanks CitySnake I'll go ck it out now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang