Venom Black GTS'S Inbound

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJon, while you are right, I do not have a dog in this hunt, I will state that I have always got things done in life, all the while not complained when others did not do their job. Life is life, things happen and sometimes you have to take responsibility for situations when others don't. Those that come from money and with the silver spoon in their mouth from birth, sometimes just don't understand that. Do what you want if that makes you feel better, I just offered what I have done in other areas of life to solve problems when confronted with a similar situation. My career situations are on $50M to $200M Industrial Energy problems but surely those don't compare to a sports car. Naw.....even though you still get the completed solution by approaching it the same way! Now as far as medical scenario, I will kindly ask you to stop it. Four surgeries to correct issues that personally bit me last year, I can tell you first hand experience that if I just kept going through the routine tests and checks, etc. without pushing things in this direction or that direction, I may not be here to write this e-mail. They would have never found the issues to correct them, or at least nowhere near in time. But feel free to peck away even though the scenario of the solution is exactly the same, take on the responsibility when others don't. Anyway, I passed along what I wanted to and will back away from the thread.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJon, while you are right, I do not have a dog in this hunt, I will state that I have always got things done in life, all the while not complained when others did not do their job. Life is life, things happen and sometimes you have to take responsibility for situations when others don't. Those that come from money and with the silver spoon in their mouth from birth, sometimes just don't understand that. Do what you want if that makes you feel better, I just offered what I have done in other areas of life to solve problems when confronted with a similar situation. My career situations are on $50M to $200M Industrial Energy problems but surely those don't compare to a sports car. Naw.....even though you still get the completed solution by approaching it the same way! Now as far as medical scenario, I will kindly ask you to stop it. Four surgeries to correct issues that personally bit me last year, I can tell you first hand experience that if I just kept going through the routine tests and checks, etc. without pushing things in this direction or that direction, I may not be here to write this e-mail. They would have never found the issues to correct them, or at least nowhere near in time. But feel free to peck away even though the scenario of the solution is exactly the same, take on the responsibility when others don't. Anyway, I passed along what I wanted to and will back away from the thread.

I understand your point.

I didn't come from money myself, I've worked hard enough to buy things like this by busting my ass. But being said, I am not going to beg someone to sell me a six figure toy with that hard earned money. Or do the work of the middle man who is earning quite a hefty fee for being in the middle. I'll beat someones door down every day of the week to make myself an extra dollar, but I surely am not going to beat someones door down to take my dollar.

If SRT went the Telsa route and I could order online and pickup at Conner, I'd have been more than happy to do it and keep the $8,000 over invoice MSRP is.

I don't dispute SRT has had growing pains getting the vehicles out the door. Perhaps they should have focused a bit more energy on getting customer cars out the door, rather than rolling out special editions already... (Yes, I realize resources can be split as well, it is more of a perception thing) - in reality Ralph's should have been last off the assembly line - so he had to wait it out like the rest of us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery