Venom status

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sent VIN to one of the administrators. No response as of yet. Could one of the moderators contact me so I may be upgraded to Venom status as I do own an 08 org/blk coupe. Thank you in advance. *****.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sent VIN to one of the administrators. No response as of yet. Could one of the moderators contact me so I may be upgraded to Venom status as I do own an 08 org/blk coupe. Thank you in advance. *****.
We have you registered as a VCA Member (and your title/access should reflect it), however we do not show you as having paid for the Venom option as of June 15th. If this is not correct, please call VCA HQ Monday morning at 800-998-1110. Thanks!

OP
OP
S

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OOOPS my bad! I didn't know there was a charge for that. How much and where is it paid? Thank you. *****.

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Goto the home page for this website, and to the right is an icon for memberships. It will tell you the rates and how to pay. Once you have done that then you can pm one of the moderators and they will take care of it for you. But as always be patient with them because they are all volunteers and they do an amazing job responding when you need something. Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang