VGX 1/18 models??

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for the 2003 CompCoupe(preferably Blu/Whi ;P )I've seen the ad for it in the publication HOT ROD Magazine and can't find it anywhere on www.toysrus.com or www.hotwheels.com. any info would be appreciated.

Jay K.

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Hot Wheels car is the GTS-R and comes only in red. I've seen them priced anywhere from $24.95 to $29.95 Try these two sites. www.exoticar.com www.ewacars.com The Walter P Chrysler Museum gift shop had quite a few when I was there last friday. Here's the phone number 888-456-1924 Dial 2, then 4 for the gift shop. They are closed on monday.

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Hot Wheels car is the 2003 comp coupe and comes only in red. I've seen them priced anywhere from $24.95 to $29.95 Try these two sites. www.exoticar.com www.ewacars.com The Walter P Chrysler Museum gift shop had quite a few when I was there last friday. Here's the phone number 888-456-1924 Dial 2, then 4 for the gift shop. They are closed on monday.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a question for all: Would you like the VCA to have the only 1/18th scale SRT10, and make that available to members first, and if it sold it out, would not be available anywhere else? I think the total production number is between 3,000-5,000, but these would never be available in any store.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Yes Steve!! Definitely!! Put me down for a couple!!

AND Also the TOWERS web site is showing that the blue Comp Coupe will be available in February!!

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
American Muscle will have the production 2003 version (1:18 scale) in red coming out sometime in June. Saw the brochure at my local hobby store in Michigan. I put my order in.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll buy one.
biggrin.gif

-Dean.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS REMINDS ME!!!!!!!!
I think I know what the gift at VOI is!!!!!!

Is it 1/12 scale SRT-10's? Like the JRL ones that were produced for the first viper owners in 1992? I have one of the original ones. Well worth the $200 that year in Carlisle PA, heck I found the money on the ground!

Craig

Or am I way off Steve?

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig, I was asking because an opportunity may have come to the VCA, not Dodge (VOI goodie bag). I just wanted to get some feeling back for the person presenting it this weekend at the National Board meeting. Don't get me in trouble and expect a version in the VOI goodie bag, that is not why I asked.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, Steve!
Just got me excited, I can see it now.

I'd for sure buy a 1/12 scale srt-10 bet my dad and grandfather would go for one as well.

Keep us updated.

Craig

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve- it sounds like a GREAT IDEA for the goodie bag!!!
You could then call it "the biggest drive away (of little cars) ever". (that was a goal once ...I think....)

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
writen by Steve Ferguson
Here is a question for all: Would you like the VCA to have the only 1/18th scale SRT10, and make that available to members first, and if it sold it out, would not be available anywhere else? I think the total production number is between 3,000-5,000, but these would never be available in any store.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Idea! I would take one of each color!
I have the comp. coupe and it is awesome. Really sticks out next to all my Gen I&II 1/18ths!!
The hood on it is strange though! Not used to the normal hood. I am a big fan of the Gen I&II style hoods!!