Video from recent road course fun with the CO VCA

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have finally put the various footage sources together. The event was 2 weeks ago and I got to drive a Gen4 ACR. Altought that part is not on the video, all I can say is wow! :wow: It feels so light and nimble compared to my GTS, and those brakes . I want one:drul:. Thanks RJ for letting me experience your beast where it was meant to be enjoyed.

:DAnyway, here is the video on YouTube

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, there is a noticable difference between the 13 and 14" brakes. I opted for the Roe racing lightweight rotors (comparable to the 09 ACR brakes). I also have Eibach lowering springs.

Although my car is certainly not a Gen 4 ACR I've modified it to be what I want. Depending on your personal taste maybe you want to upgrade your Gen 2, or have you decided that you'll need to purcahse a Gen4???

The Venom controller needs to be cracked before we can start adding superchargers to the Gen4. I can't wait to see what going to happen then!

Ted

Last edited:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the vid. Looks like a fun track but where are the walls? Needs more walls. How do you separate the men from the boys without walls?

OP
OP
D

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, pads did fine this time.

Chuck, it is a new track and was built with extra safety in mind, so no walls, other than the front straight where spectators hang out.

OP
OP
D

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, there is a noticable difference between the 13 and 14" brakes. I opted for the Roe racing lightweight rotors (comparable to the 09 ACR brakes). I also have Eibach lowering springs.

Although my car is certainly not a Gen 4 ACR I've modified it to be what I want. Depending on your personal taste maybe you want to upgrade your Gen 2, or have you decided that you'll need to purcahse a Gen4???

The Venom controller needs to be cracked before we can start adding superchargers to the Gen4. I can't wait to see what going to happen then!

Ted
Ted, I've already upgraded to SRT brakes and just got the lighter SRT wheels. I am definitely keeping my GTS, and if the stock market retraces to it's Oct 2007 highs, then a Gen4 ACR is in the picture. Now what are the odds of that happening?