Video Viper Days MAM Iowa 9/9

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time at Viper days Yesterday 9/9! :2tu:

Although I did have some problems:

My tires where gone so I decided to put on some old tires that had gone thru three different cars. BAD DESSION the old tires where as hard as a rock. That on top of the cold weather gave me: Absolutely no traction. :omg:

Should have changed my Brake fluid: Brake Peddle went to the floor a couple of times.:omg:

I knew better than to go to the track unprepared and suggest to all not to make the same mistake I did.

With that said: I STILL HAD A BLAST! :headbang:

Quick Video:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/87e972cf-1f43-4ff4-a4e4-99a600090d73.htm

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Awesome video Dan and we are honored! :2tu:

Make sure you show this to Jon B so he'll get you that great tire deal-a more deserving party I couldn't think of! :)

Mary

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, a Woodhouse car burned up? No. 13? Bummer. Loose steering reservoir cap? No fire suppression system? Anyone hurt? (Hope not). Looks like some contact to the rear. Same incident? Never put number 13 on your car!

Reaction score
I don't think the number had anything to do with this unfortunate fire, the woodhouse cars have always been very lucky and FAST. This was just one of those things that can happen and we are glad that no one wast hurt.

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, a Woodhouse car burned up? No. 13? Bummer. Loose steering reservoir cap? No fire suppression system? Anyone hurt? (Hope not). Looks like some contact to the rear. Same incident? Never put number 13 on your car!

No one was hurt. THANK GOD. I put that in the video but after I put it on streetfire it was a bit hard to read.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice video! What program did you edit with? BTW, after your second spin, it looks like there were two sedans that passed you!??