VipAir Rocks! I got 16 add. Horespower

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
(TOTAL), along with my K&N airfilter smooth tubes. Dynoed at my buddies shop after COMPLETE installation. $110 bucks for VipAir what a deal :nana:

[image]
9579vipair2-med.JPG
[/image]

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sooooo you got like 6 rwhp from the VipAir
Actually, I think that works out to something like 2 rwhp from the VipAir. Smooth tubes are good for 2 or 3 hp, and K&Ns are good for 11 or so by themselves (I put K&Ns on mine between dyno runs and got 11).

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If we start another one of these, we have to start a new Viper chick thread
Why start *another* Viper chick thread?

Just keep adding to the original Viper chick thread, which is still (barely) alive over in the Snake Pit Grill forum. :cool:

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can someone please rename it the Vettair so we can inflict untold misery and agonizing pain on the Vette boards.
It must put at least 50 HP on a Z06

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the possible error between any two measurements?

5%

5% of 450hp is ............ 22.5hp = error range .......errrrrr! :hitfan:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the possible deviation/error between any two measurements?

5%

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
What's the possible deviation/error between any two measurements?

5%

I assume the point you are trying to make is that smooth tubes and K&N filters offer NO HP increase either. :rolleyes:

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can get 16 rwhp from just leting your viper cool down too long between dyno pulls.

Start out with before and after numbers along with when the baseline and modified dyno pulls were made. Not to mention was it on the same day cf etc...

When you post all that I will show you how the vipair does nothing but replace an exhisting piece of plastic with another one.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can get 16 rwhp from just leting your viper cool down too long between dyno pulls.

Start out with before and after numbers along with when the baseline and modified dyno pulls were made. Not to mention was it on the same day cf etc...

When you post all that I will show you how the vipair does nothing but replace an exhisting piece of plastic with another one.

Hey RUSSM

We all know that YOU know how to manipulate a dyno run, and........

YOU ARE STILL THE ONLY GUY TO GET 0 HORSEPOWER FOR EITHER SMOOTH TUBES, K&N FILTERS OR A VIPAIR

CONGRATS RUSS!!!!!

****YOU ARE THE BEST AT SHOWING NO GAINS ON ANYTHING***

I'd send you a prize but you still have the FREE vipair you got! :nono: :nono:

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure that a fresh coat of Zaino gives my car more than 16 HP.I can feel it!Can you feel it?!Open your selfs up to know and commune with Zaino and Vipair and you will gain 32 HP. GTS Bruce

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey RUSSM

We all know that YOU know how to manipulate a dyno run, and........

YOU ARE STILL THE ONLY GUY TO GET 0 HORSEPOWER FOR EITHER SMOOTH TUBES, K&N FILTERS OR A VIPAIR

CONGRATS RUSS!!!!!

****YOU ARE THE BEST AT SHOWING NO GAINS ON ANYTHING***

I'd send you a prize but you still have the FREE vipair you got! :nono: :nono:

You guys manage to pull 380rwhp from a gen 2 and then put a vipair on and make it pull 396 but I manipulate dyno numbers?

I did not run the dyno on all my testing my friend did who did all the SO CAL VIPER CLUB dyno days at his shop. Funny how you tards just keep trying to discredit me because your product is not worth its weight in sand.

Far as the vipair goes, I gave that thing away a long time ago. It is serving a much more important new function as a roof scoop on a civic or something.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriuosly...the responses to this post have literally redifined the meaning of "BEATING A DEAD HORSE"!!!!!!

chex

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have one for sale if anyone wants it, make me an offer through PM...

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve (GTS-R 001)
Did that free Dyno day in Rohnert Park take place yet? What were some of the other results for the day? It would be nice if it was a big turn out, so we could see a bunch of results. As far as RussM goes, I don't understand why people are so out to prove other people wrong. What has he attempted to make in his life? We should inspire people to invent cool stuff for our cars. If everybody is going to be tortured on this site, then who in their right mind would want to try. I ask RussM two questions. What is your occupation, and what have you ever made, that we can check out and see if it is worth it's weight in sand?

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve (GTS-R 001)
Did that free Dyno day in Rohnert Park take place yet? What were some of the other results for the day? It would be nice if it was a big turn out, so we could see a bunch of results. As far as RussM goes, I don't understand why people are so out to prove other people wrong. What has he attempted to make in his life? We should inspire people to invent cool stuff for our cars. If everybody is going to be tortured on this site, then who in their right mind would want to try. I ask RussM two questions. What is your occupation, and what have you ever made, that we can check out and see if it is worth it's weight in sand?

If you ever read the first vipair post, then you would know what my interest in it is. Basicly it boils down to me performing the only serious dyno testing on this product. Which at first I fully believed to be a benefit, when the dyno testing proved me wrong I went a step beyond and attempted to do performance testing as well as pressure testing all of which once again proved to be a waste.

When the people that made it realized my report was going to be the truth and not what would sell them more units they proceded to try and discredit me.

No one is being "tortured" its just the plain truth, but when they constantly use false advertisement and get people to make false claims it gets to me.

My line of work at the moment does not involve building automotive products but believe me if it ever comes to that day I will be the first to make sure my product performs beter than advertised. Why? Because that is the type of product I would buy.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got Venom,

I have the Dyno day scheduled for Mar 4th, If there is no rain turnout should be great!

RUSSM,

This thread is a post by a guy who dyno tested his car and got real world results, he does not deserve to have the likes of you bash him and as Dennis points out, neither does anybody else on this site.

You have proven in your own little mind and on your SUPER DYNO that you use that K&N filters give NO HORSEPOWER GAIN, according to YOU and YOUR tests everybody who has dyno'd their car and gotten any gain with K&N's did it WRONG and you are RIGHT, THEY are WRONG , THEY DID IT WRONG,THE DYNO OPERATOR WAS INEPT, YOU DID IT RIGHT,,... RIGHT ???? RUSS ????? :hitfan:

You have proven in your own little mind and on your SUPER DYNO that you use that SMOOTH TUBES give NO HORSEPOWER GAIN, according to YOU and YOUR tests everybody who has dyno'd their car and gotten any gain with SMOOTH TUBES did it WRONG and you are RIGHT, THEY are WRONG, THEY DID IT WRONG,THE DYNO OPERATOR WAS INEPT, YOU DID IT RIGHT ,,... RIGHT ???? RUSS ????? :rolleyes:

You have proven in your own little mind and on your SUPER DYNO that you use that ANY COLD AIR DEVICE FOR VIPERS gives NO HORSEPOWER GAIN, according to YOU and YOUR tests everybody who has dyno'd their car and gotten any gain with ANY COLD AIR DEVICE FOR VIPERS did it WRONG and you are RIGHT, THEY are WRONG, THEY DID IT WRONG,THE DYNO OPERATOR WAS INEPT, YOU DID IT RIGHT ,,... RIGHT ???? RUSS ????? :buttkick:

You have proven in your own little mind and on your SUPER DYNO that you use that A VIPAIR gives NO HORSEPOWER GAIN, according to YOU and YOUR tests everybody who has dyno'd their car and gotten any gain with A VIPAIR did it WRONG and you are RIGHT, THEY are WRONG, THEY DID IT WRONG, THE DYNO OPERATOR WAS INEPT, YOU DID IT RIGHT ,,... RIGHT ???? RUSS ????? :bonker:

SO RUSS, When Chrysler advertises the ACR package and a 10 HP gain they are WRONG and you are right, RIGHT??? :bonker:

When the GTSR race TEAM said that by blocking out the NACA duct and drawing air from the FACIA , they stopped losing power and gained power, THEY WERE WRONG, THEY won LEMANS ,,, BUT YOU ARE RIGHT, THEY ARE WRONG, They are LIARS, YOU ARE NOT :bonker:

When Sean ROE advertises his S&B filters and a 10 HP gain HE is LYING and you are RIGHT, Right??? :bonker:

When Dan Cragin advertises his GREEN filter and a 10 HP gain he is lying and you are RIGHT, RIGHT??? :bonker:

When Jon B advertises K&N's and a 10 HP gain, he is lying and you are right , RIGHT? :bonker:

Evrybody on this site who has ever dyno'd their car with K&N's and Smooth Tubes and got a GAIN, did it WRONG and the dyno operators across america did it WRONG and you are the only SUPER BEING who can do it RIGHT, RIGHT ? RUSS ??? EVERYBODY ELSE IS WRONG ??? RIGHT RUSS ???, EVERYBODY ELSE ON THIS SITE THAT HAS EITHER DYNO'D SMOOTH TUBES OR K&N's AND GOT A GAIN IS WRONG BECAUSE YOU GOT NOTTA THING, ZILCH, ZERO, on your dyno runs of the same thing RIGHT RUSS ??? :bonker:

And the Vipair is just the same, the same deception as Chrysler, DODGE, THE GTSR race TEAM, ALL THE VENDORS ON THIS SITE who sell K&N's and Smooth Tubes,..........AND THE SAME.....RESULTS NOTTA, ZILCH , ZERO..... RIGHT ????? :bonker:

SUPER RUSS ???????? :bonker:

GOD OF THE DYNO, THE ONLY GUY WHO CAN DO IT RIGHT !! :bonker:

You are still the only guy who ever got a ZERO, uhhh, NO HORSEPOWER GAIN, on all the above.............. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you come to the conclusion that dyno testing is about actual testing not wishfull thinking then you would realize that a GTS and an ACR from the same year pull the same hp at the wheels. Guess why that is...

Hint ACR comes with smooth tubes and K&N's.

If thats not enough for you do some un molested dyno testing(doubt you can) and you will see there is no gain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi