Viper basher on Z06vette forum..

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Vipereater" is just a bitter and angry man because his better half won't stay away from Ron's work place. Everybody wants to be a star I guess, he shouldn't hate for that!
clown.gif

OP
OP
S

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Killer Bee:
Ronnie,
we need to figure a handicap for the Hoosiers vs Michelins this weekend. How about 8 seconds per lap?

Lance

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Run whatcha brung

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance, are you coming up w/the SoCal guys to Buttonwillow manana?
I'll make sure to bring all the car washing supplies to the track "just in case."
laugh.gif

-Jonathan

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jonathan,AKA Bluesled
Still bringin the entertainment? Is Eddie Comin?

Give the Vette Kid (Vipereater) a break. 18 with a bigger mouth than B*lls. Anybody mess's with Ron, mess's wit me--Cement shoes.

Joe B

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance,
I wouldn't worry about a handicapp for Hoosiers(Ron). i'd Worry about me, cause Ron will be behind me all day Friday, you will only see him when I let you lap him. I'll be catchin you.

Joe B

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob 97 Blue & White GTSSS:
CCan't we aaall jjust get aalllong......

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No
laugh.gif

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe B 01:
Jonathan,AKA Bluesled
Still bringin the entertainment? Is Eddie Comin?

Give the Vette Kid (Vipereater) a break. 18 with a bigger mouth than B*lls. Anybody mess's with Ron, mess's wit me--Cement shoes.

Joe B

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joe B,

i'll be there around 12:30.. will the Joe and Joey race team be in effect?

see ya there,

- eddie -

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was not Planning on going to Button Willow, but maybe I will go for a few hours and play hooky? I wont get lost this time I will just follow the trail of tears Ron left leaving....Maybe more fun to stay here and play ******??

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I forgot, the last time I was on a track with a Z06 (Willow Springs) I filled up his mirror for two laps. The guy did not want to let the inevitable happen. Well off he went with about 5K in damage....

The Z06 should come in "Cone" Orange. It would make it more official going around them.....

Lance

Jim Hodel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at a couple of posts in that thread, and it seemed like the usual Internet trash talking too me. I know some guys love that stuff, but it doesn't do much for me.

I'd rather just go out and drive my cars, have fun, and forget about the big talk.

Jim

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes those guys are funny on the z06 forum. they posted 4 pages of trash talk about blowing away 996 twin turbo porsches, i posted a video of a z06 getting its *** handed to it by a 996 tt, over 100 people viewed it, and not one said a word! i tried to line up a race for my lotus against a stock z06, and no one would take the bait either.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
allanlambo,
"i posted a video of a z06 getting its *** handed to it by a 996 tt, over 100 people viewed it, and not one said a word! i tried to line up a race for my lotus against a stock z06, and no one would take the bait either."

You ruined their chest beating with a film clip, you should be ashamed.
blush.gif

Your a mean one and you shouldn't pick on people that don't know that they don't know!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have both a 96 GTS (mine) and a 02 Z06 (wife's). The Z06 is a good car, but my Viper will destroy the Z06 in any road or track situation. No contest - end of story.
laugh.gif

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you look through the z06 files, youll see most of them running in the high 12's low 13's in the quarter, at 110mph, some do list faster times, but the majority is very slow.