Viper Buyers Guide.com?

JimK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all -

"15 Year Dream" guy here - posted a couple weeks back that I had started the due dilligence to put myself in a 1996 or 97 Blue/White Viper GTS by Spring.

Anyway - as per the suggestion of a few on that thread, I ordered the Viper Buyers Guide from said dot com.

I placed the order about a week and half ago using PayPal - I havent heard a word, no confirm at all. I emailed last Friday to [email protected] and still havent heard anything. Does anyone know these guys or what the hang-up might be? (maybe they're away, sick, who knows?) I don't mind waiting for things but I hate no communication even if its just a simple note!

Jim

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe that I had heard that the folks who look after the website were away.

Either way, you can contact the head honcho (and none other than the guy that started the VCA himself AND the author) Maurice Liang!

He can be reached at [email protected].

Hope that helps.

Robert

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, e-mail Maurice and he will take care of you. The same thing happened to me and he got it right out once I e-mailed him. Great book!!

OP
OP
J

JimK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my Viper Buyers Guide today...

When I emailed him last week, he got back to me immediately and without hesitation sent me a signed/personalized copy.

Thanks Maurice!
Jim

ps - just started reading it and have already learned a few things!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that book. I thought I knew a lot about vipers befor I bought my book. Learned a few things from it myself.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my Viper Buyers Guide today...

When I emailed him last week, he got back to me immediately and without hesitation sent me a signed/personalized copy.

Thanks Maurice!Jim

ps - just started reading it and have already learned a few things!

Good to hear!!

Maurice really is a great guy! I was lucky enough to be grouped with him at VOI and he really is a class act! Great guy!

Robert

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang