Viper CC SN: 43 For Sale

Stan Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Sale: Dodge Viper Competition Coupe SN:43.

The car was repainted and re-lettered for shooting Sports Car Revolution on SPEED that airs March 12, 2005.

It has all of the WC additions including, rear toe links, headlights, clutch fan delete, thermostat, light weight clutch, proper sized inner wheel halves for Toyo Tires, electric cooling fan wired to the aux1 cockpit switch, lexan windshield, splitter ramps, (currently) has headers installed, a new set of shorty exhaust side pipes, soft front tow strap, two part light weight brake rotors on all four corners, air jacks, and radio wiring harness with roof mounted long distance antenna. I have all of the orginal parts as well. The exhaust manifolds and original cooling fan system are available to re-install.

I hate to sell it, but funding is not available to race the car right now. :(

Look for the car on SPEED March 12, 2005 on Sports Car Revolution, and pictures are available on my web site as well - www.wilsonracing.com

Give me a call for questions and pricing. This is a top 10 World Challenge GT package. The best race car I have ever raced!

615-394-7886
[email protected]

OP
OP
S

Stan Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jonathan,

Trust me, it was the most difficult post I have ever placed on this board. Not want I wanted to happen, but I will figure out a way to return in the future.

As for the Rookie of the Year in 2005 -- I would keep my eyes on car number 17 driven by Rob Foster. I wish him the best and will be watching all of the Dodge Viper drivers in 2005.