Viper Coffee Mug????

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get viper coffee mugs??? I have some of the thermoses from when we went to CAAP at VOI 10, as well as a few cups from the gen 1 and 2 years, plus a set from VOI 4 in Orlando, and even a mug from the presidents meeting in 2000. But alas I need more and I would like to get some that I wouldn't mind using. I am afraid to use any of the ones I have from fear of damage.

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hoping to find them from somewhere other than ebay but thanks for the ling I may have to get some of those too.

King Ray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, ebay's just the middleman. Hope you find some you like!

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey J&R,, just a thought,, if you cant find any,, take your favorite "picture" of your car,, to walmart or sams club,or office max,,( you get the picture, no pun intended) and have your own mugs made up. Pick a mug that you like,,size and color,, your pic,,, and "BAM" you have a favorite mug, good luck

:usa::usa::usa:

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey J&R,, just a thought,, if you cant find any,, take your favorite "picture" of your car,, to walmart or sams club,or office max,,( you get the picture, no pun intended) and have your own mugs made up. Pick a mug that you like,,size and color,, your pic,,, and "BAM" you have a favorite mug, good luck

:usa::usa::usa:

I had thought of that and there are even a ton of sites that offer that sort of customized print service where you just upload a photo, pic a product and bam your done. My goal was to find mugs offered from site vendors or other authorized vendors first. I like to collect things and having something made at walmart isn't worth having in my book.

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had thought of that and there are even a ton of sites that offer that sort of customized print service where you just upload a photo, pic a product and bam your done. My goal was to find mugs offered from site vendors or other authorized vendors first. I like to collect things and having something made at walmart isn't worth having in my book.

If you have a really cool picture of your car (or mine :)) it would be!

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone has a VOI5 mug I would be happy to buy it as that seems to be the only thing I am missing from VOI5. I must have broken it in a move at some point:dunno:

sniper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I found a lot of viper stuff on CAFEPRESS.COM
I just bought some mugs, a clock and t-shirts from them.
Would you believe they even had 2007 Viper stuff? :omg:

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a lot of viper stuff on CAFEPRESS.COM
I just bought some mugs, a clock and t-shirts from them.
Would you believe they even had 2007 Viper stuff? :omg:
Great idea I always forget about that site.
I am getting some from Cathy from SoCal too Thanks Lance!

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you're English, aren't those Viper TEACUPS?? More in keeping with the dainty Yellow Viper.:lmao:

PS- if you want to clean out that cabinet I will PM you my mailing address!!:D

Rapps

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I made one Viper mug for the hubby. Any suggestions how to sell them to members without legal problems? I do all the work as it's my business. (He's a lefty so the handle is on the WRONG side....as all of us "righties" know)
The other side has a picture of a viper hissing out the word "Rappssssssssssssssssssss" couldn't resist.

Attachments

• 100_3395.jpg
    100_3395.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: