Viper custom computer tuning now available!!

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In order to serve our customers' needs, APEX is pleased to announce that we are now a Viper computer tuning facility. With our in-house dynojet, engine monitoring software, and, NOW computer tuning software we can make sure your Viper is dialed in for MAXIMUM POWER w/ maximum reliability. The program seems to work well on STOCK cars as well as MODIFIED Vipers. We expect 99-2001 Vipers to pick up the most power in stock form, and all year Vipers, GEN I and GEN II, to benefit from some custom tuning. Works especially well on modified cars to improve driveability and performance.

Initial testing has shown the our LETHAL 650 Package benefits not only in peak power and tq, but improved and smoother numbers throughout the entire rpm band. Before computer tuning our LETHAL 650 package managed 567 rwhp (667hp at the engine with a 15% correction factor) and 578 ft.lbs.rwtq (680tq at the engine with a 15% correction factor). We have already seen better numbers with computer tuning, and I will post the results once we finish dialing in the car!!!

Stay tuned!
If you want any details or have any questions, give us a call at 408.562.1000.

Thanks!
-Wayne

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what exactly is it that you are offering? In-house tuning? ECM re-calibration (sans car) based upon configuration (stock, type mods, etc.)? Can I send my ECU for re-cal? Please elaborate.

OP
OP
L

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for any confusion Joe.
In order to properly dial in a car, we need to have it at our facility on our dyno. Every car runs differently, plus Vipers react differently to modifications, and this makes it tough to offer a generic program for cars.
Thanks for your interest.
-Wayne (LTHL VPR)