Viper Days 2006 season starts in 36 days!!!!

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can believe it the Viper Days 2006 season begins in only 36 days!!!!!

With that being said it is time to sign up and get all ready for the new season. The details for the first event in Texas is posted on our web site and can be reached by clicking on the link below.

http://www.viperdays.com/detailstexas.html

The new 2006 forms have been posted and are ready to be filled out. You can reach them by clicking the link below.

http://www.viperdays.com/forms.html

Once I receive your forms I will email you back a confirmation!

We have also added Mid-Ohio to our 2006 schedule!!

http://www.viperdays.com/schedule.html

We are looking forward to a great season and hope to see all of you out on the track!!

Viper Days, Inc.

OP
OP
C

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would love to see everyone, new and old, to come out this season and drive your cars the way they were meant to driven!

Please feel free to call Courtney if you have any question.

Courtney Thomas
847-594-8477

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Courtney, I'm gonna try and get a case of Kokanee out to you sometime this season!
Later,
Tracy Jensen

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to Sebring and I hope a few more.

Thanks Courtney

p.s. I'm working on my abs in case I have to take my shirt off again:)

OP
OP
C

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tracy- Hope you can make it over the border this season. Especially if you smuggle a case of the best fruit juice in the world!!

Andrew- Thanks for thinking of me!!

See how much fun Viper Days is!!!!! ;)

OP
OP
C

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS Dean- We would love to see you on the track again!! We will be in your neck of the woods Jan 20-22. Hope to see you then!

Canuck- I have been cleared of that whole US Customs things months ago. But, it still may be a good idea not to mention my name!!! ;)

Vipera

Viper Owner
Reaction score
COURTNEY HELP!!!!!
A roll bar?
Just got an e-mail from your pops, he is wanting to know if I have a roll bar in my Car... My best time at Willow Springs is in the 1:40's not in the 120's...
It's bad enough that I now have to go out and get all this Flame retardant stuff for myself, in case I burst into flame or something, but a roll bar... Please talk to him!! I don't want to drive Luigis' Vette!!! I can hear him now saying "Big Bad Venom, can't even get on the track" I'll never live it down! :bonker:

Buy the way, anyone know a good roll bar installer? (God help me )

OP
OP
C

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it is true. We have those rules in place for the safety of the driver. I know you say you are not running the fastest times but now that you have completely boosted your engine to a [******] 600 we need to cover our butt for insurance purposes. We have the rules in place so when and if an accident does occur there is not a fatality that comes along with it. Mechanical problems do happen and you will just be along for the ride.

As far as installers are concerned I do know of a few people that can do the job:

Archer Racing Accessories: 218-727-4806 and ask for John
DC Performance: 310-841-6996 and as for Dan Cragin

I personally think it is a good investment, I know I would be happy to hear that my father/or husband/or boyfriend/or mother put one in his or her car to ensure that he or she will be there for me at the end of the weekend!!!

Food for thought!!

Courtney Thomas

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Skip and Courtney. I like to see my friends race another day if mechanical or other stuff happens. All of my buddies walked away from these little mishaps.

5842CHAD_201.jpg

58421_copy.jpg

5842DSCF9693-med.JPG

5842O1_CR04-med.jpg

5842FLAMEOUT04-med.jpg

5842i70_crash_world_cup-med.jpg

5842DSCF3180-med.JPG

Larry94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipera:
You might want to check out West Coast Vipers in Murrieta, CA. www.westcoastvipers.com John Horton installed an autoform roll bar in my RT/10 and I was very happy with the install. I agree with Courtney that it is a very good investment if you are tracking your car. I was at Viper Days at Spring Mountain this year when a GTS flipped and landed on it's roof. Fortunately he had a roll bar despite being a hardtop. The roof was compressed against the roll bar and the A piller on the driver's side was completely collapsed. No doubt this would have been a fatality if not for the bar.