Viper fender covers?

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if they made a viper branded fender cover for when you are working under the hood of the car?

I found this one with mopar brand.

Anyone know if I can find a Viper branded cover? If no, what do you guys use to not scratch the paint when you work on your cars? (Yes....I am a new Viper Owner....the obession for accessories has begun....)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...55QQihZ005QQcategoryZ6763QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John, when you raise the hood, you don't really have a fender so...

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Alex......LOL....Oh crap.....I'm never going to live this one down!!!

Just make sure after you cover your fenders, you change your blinker fluid, rotate your wiper blades, and flush your battery cables... ;)

I'm just gonna sit back and watch this thread roll...:eater:

:D :D :D

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL....Aw come on, everyone does it at some time or another. If you really want though, I'll remove it, just let me know.

OP
OP
K

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL....Aw come on, everyone does it at some time or another. If you really want though, I'll remove it, just let me know.

No way....I'm in for the long haul!! Let the beating begin!! Thanks for the offer though!

Ok.guys.....gimme your best!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool...can you tell why the speakers are on the outside of the hood??

Sure. You remember that scene in the movie 'Apocalypse Now' when the Helicopters are flying in with the loudspeakers playing "The Ride of the Valkyries"? Psychological warfare! When you pull up to the line against another car, crank the stereo, and the music from the hood speakers freaks 'em out and makes 'em mis-shift!

Last edited:

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a great idea. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to buy it right away so I won't get any dirt on the fenders when I work on the muffle bearing.

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also, if your brakes are worn only on one side, check out the brake pedal, you'll see if you brake more on one side than the other, try to compensate next time...

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate to do this to you John but........I have already sat in your car and touched it!!!!!!! Look for the big thumb print on the rear view mirror when you get in your car for the first time. :):dunno: :2tu:

G

grcforce327

The worst thing you can do is jack the front of the car up first! All the coolant will flow past the one-way balance/level valve to the back of the motor and get stuck there.Need I say more!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OP
OP
K

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm taking notes of everyone who is posting on this thread....oh yeah....notes baby......I'm taking notes.....:mad:

Last edited:
G

grcforce327

:popcorn: Thought I should opt for the x-large tub since we're going to be here a while!:rolaugh:

Silver_Snake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You always want to check that second latch on your hood to make sure it will hold when you are in "race mode" - releasing the first latch so the hood pops up to give you more "ram air" effect can (so the old-timers say) increase the probability of your hood coming off. (bunch of overly cautious scaredy cats I say)..... :drive:

OP
OP
K

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great advice to make my car go faster. Good thing for me I paid the seller $10K extra for the 12 cylinder version....that means mine goes 2 faster than the regular Viper.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great advice to make my car go faster. Good thing for me I paid the seller $10K extra for the 12 cylinder version....that means mine goes 2 faster than the regular Viper.

It's a good thing you didn't pay for the Veyron engine upgrade. With that W-16 configuration, you'd have to go around telling people you have a Wiper, and that's just not nearly as cool...;)

D

DAMN YANKEE

I use these....just be sure to use a staple gun to hold down the corners....

You must be registered for see images

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a good time to remind everyone to rotate their tires. Be sure to take advantage of the spare by using it in the rotation. That makes all the tires last longer. :) j/k of coarse!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21