Viper Gathering in San Antonio

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All,

I would like to invite all San Antonio area Viper owners out this coming Sunday for a meet and greet. The meet is planned at 3:00 p.m. and will be held at the Academy Sports Goods parking lot at 1604 and North West Military road. Maybe we can take a small trip on 1604 and head towards Rolling Oaks mall at around 4:00 p.m.

Please feel free to callor email me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Chris
[email protected]

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
email sent...next time folks, shoot me an email and i'll spread the word...i have build somehwere in the neighborhood of 25+ Viper contact in San Antonio over the years :)

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, we managed to get 8 Vipers out of their winter snake pits!

Funniest thing was that a bunch of us formed up around a really nice blown and bottle fed Gen I Viper with no owner in sight. Come to find out that they weren't part of the group -- they were in the store shopping. So when they came out of the store with goodies in hand, their Viper was surrounded by a bunch of snakes.

The other half of the merry little Viper band had formed up on the other side of the parking lot. Eventually, we did manage to get all 8 Vipers parked in the same place.

As usual when you get a few Vipers together, it was an instant car show. A good number of folks came by to gawk and take photos.

On our brief little parade eastbound on 1604 we zipped by another Viper that was westbound. We may get a Viper community built in San Antonio yet! :):):)

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY COOL!!!! Was that Gen 1 black by chance...with a hard top?

This was a great meetup! Grayson, were you in your Viper?

See you guys next Saturday!!!

Wow, we managed to get 8 Vipers out of their winter snake pits!

Funniest thing was that a bunch of us formed up around a really nice blown and bottle fed Gen I Viper with no owner in sight. Come to find out that they weren't part of the group -- they were in the store shopping. So when they came out of the store with goodies in hand, their Viper was surrounded by a bunch of snakes.

The other half of the merry little Viper band had formed up on the other side of the parking lot. Eventually, we did manage to get all 8 Vipers parked in the same place.

As usual when you get a few Vipers together, it was an instant car show. A good number of folks came by to gawk and take photos.

On our brief little parade eastbound on 1604 we zipped by another Viper that was westbound. We may get a Viper community built in San Antonio yet! :):):)

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score

It wasn't Todd's car. It was parked all weekend.

I saw a black Gen. I Saturday with dealer/temp tags on it northbound on 183 (pulled off at 360) and saw the guy from Lago out at the Alamo up by us in his maroon/silver '08.

OP
OP
R

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It sure was nice to meet a few area viper owners. The weather was perfect. Unfortunately, I cannot make the meet up next weekend as my wife will be out of town and I will be with my boys. I hope you all have a great time.

Chris

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was repainted to GTS blue with white stripes. Very wicked -- when he goes on the bottle he says he can get around 1,000 hp. Had a Roe supercharger setup. Ran a 9.9xx at the dragstrip here and is now banned unless he gets a full roll cage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude