Viper gauge pod for sale $25+$5 shipping

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I bought this gauge pod from PoolFanatic off here about a week ago. The pod looks great but wont fit my 96' RT/10. I paid $25 for it. I will sale for $30 shipped just to cover my purchase price and shipping. I'm not trying to make a quick buck off anyone here. They sell for $52.50 new, and this one is basically new b/c its never been installed on my car or the car of the original owner. It fits any Gen 2. 92-96 RT/10 guys need not apply :( . I could mail it out today if someone responds soon eough. I prefer PayPal, but will take any of the usual forms of payment. TIA!

9192mbx1.jpg

Poolfanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

Sorry to hear that. I know that in the post that the MFG made, they had indicated that it would fit - I had no idea that it was designed for the GTS only.

Do you want me to buy it back and Paypal the money to you? I'll do it - no problems at all.

Just let me know.

Thanks,

David

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

Sorry to hear that. I know that in the post that the MFG made, they had indicated that it would fit - I had no idea that it was designed for the GTS only.

Do you want me to buy it back and Paypal the money to you? I'll do it - no problems at all.

Just let me know.

Thanks,

David

David, I'll leave that up to you. I dont need it, but I also dont want to see you get stuck with it either. I in NOWAY blame you or the vendor for the fitment info. I know having a 96' RT/10, its always a tossup on whether Gen 1-2 specific parts will fit or not until someone actually tries to install the product. I just happened to be the lab rat this time :) .

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM received. I bought this for 2MANYTOYS Brian Anderson so he can get that velcro **** off his steering column. :2tu:

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM received. I bought this for 2MANYTOYS Brian Anderson so he can get that velcro **** off his steering column. :2tu:

Shelby3 I appreciate that. Man that's cool. I get a gauge pod for $5.00. :D You da man Shelby3. :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960