Viper Gnomad Help

N CHARG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My daughter has started a school project where she will be tracking a gnomad's travel around the world. She thought it would be cool for the theme to be traveling in Viper's. I am going to take it to the Mid-South clubs fall foliage tour this weekend to start the process.

I am looking for owners willing to receive the gnomad and take a picture of the gnomad with their viper at some new location. Then upload the picture to www.gnomads.net.

The gnomad's name is ViperGnomad if you want to check out the web site. I started it out with a picture of the gnomad in a yellow SRT-10 :)

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My daughter has started a school project where she will be tracking a gnomad's travel around the world. She thought it would be cool for the theme to be traveling in Viper's. I am going to take it to the Mid-South clubs fall foliage tour this weekend to start the process.

I am looking for owners willing to receive the gnomad and take a picture of the gnomad with their viper at some new location. Then upload the picture to www.gnomads.net.

The gnomad's name is ViperGnomad if you want to check out the web site. I started it out with a picture of the gnomad in a yellow SRT-10 :)

We'll be sure the ViperGnomad see's a lot of traveling this weekend.... Mt. Petite Jean in Mena, Mt Magazine, Lake Hamilton, the Arkansas river (can it swim?), maybe even a visit to a vintage gas station. What is her Gnomad's tracking number "ViperGnomad"?

http://www.gnomads.net/view.php?gnomadid=fae20b12636d763e5a886ba7265dbc49

OP
OP
N

N CHARG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes... enter ViperGnomad in the "Enter Here" on the "JUST FOUND OR GIVEN A GNOMAD" section.

I figure that will be a good trip to start and we might be able to pawn if off on somebody at the tour.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Help.... I could not find a place on the Gnomad site to uplaosd the Hot Springs Picture.... sadly, the gnomad is out of focus :(

5Dscn3232-med.jpg

This one turned out OK though.... Resting after a hard days work!

5Dscn3252-med.jpg

Thought this one was funny:

5Dscn3240-med.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang