= Viper Hoods for Your Viper Pit = Viper Wall Art

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ladys & Gentleman,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE has aquired 20 plus Viper hoods that we'll be selling to the Viper owners who have everything except a Viper hood hanging on the garage or office wall.

A few may be lucky enough to score a Carbon hood as well. The hoods will be bare, so all you'll have to do is paint to your specs, air brush, call sign, company name or what ever fits the pit.

These real Viper hoods are built to like factory Gen 3 specs & are louvered Comp Coupe style. The real deal!

Pricing will be approximately $375:usa: plus ship. Group purchase possibilties $$ savings. If in local Central Valley Area I can personally deliver if group purchase possibility for a nominal fee. Excellent gift idea as well. Photos to follow.

Thanks for your consideration & please don't hesiitate to call / email.

[email protected]

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ladys & Gentleman,

Here are some preliminary photos of the Viper Hoods. I'll be picking up the first round of stock next week. I know that the hoods are in good shape. Please keep in mind that during shipping they may get man handled so if a scratch or 2 please understand. I will photograph each piece before leaves if necessary in the spirit of full disclosure. I am selling as is & FYI as is looks real good!

Avaliable primered & a few select made of Carbon Fiber. You will have to paint to your specs, air brush, call sign, company logo or what fits the pit! Perfect opportunity to personalize your Viper Pit & stand out in the crowd.

BBG will be holding a customer contest " Best Viper Hood " so after your hood is finished please submit photos to BBG for the Viper Nation to vote on.:cool:

Please note: For those who are thinking to purchase & install on their Viper, BBG will take no responsibilty including fitment. BBG is marketing as high end Viper Wall Art.

I will be talking with FEDEX Cargo to see if can qualify for good shipping rates. More photos to follow when in hand.

Price $375:usa: plus ship.

Thanks for your consideration & any questions don't hesitate to call / email.

[email protected]

Part of our =BAD BOYZZ SERIES=:usa:
Performance Products & Apparel Line

Attachments

• =BAD BOYZZ GARAGE= VIPER HOOD WALL ART 1.jpg
    =BAD BOYZZ GARAGE= VIPER HOOD WALL ART 1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 12
  • =BAD BOYZZ GARAGE= VIPER HOOD WALL ART 2.jpg
    =BAD BOYZZ GARAGE= VIPER HOOD WALL ART 2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 6
  • =BAD BOYZZ GARAGE= VIPER HOOD WALL ART 3.jpg
    =BAD BOYZZ GARAGE= VIPER HOOD WALL ART 3.jpg