Viper Insurance

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know quite a few folks use the "biggies" for their insurance. I get a very reasonable deal from State Farm - roughly $820 a year. Age 38, no accidents, multicar, and life policies all with State Farm. I have heard others get good coverage from other companies as well. Ask Norman, as he owns his own agency (and a beautiful GTS!)

Good luck, and let us know when your car arrives. Gosh, a brand new yellow RT/10 in Arizona - how could it get any better!
You must be registered for see images

Chris

MrLucky1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use Allstate in PA and pay roughly 1200 year w/0 comp deduct. However, I am somewhat biased as I have an Allstate agency in PA. I'm not sure how competitive we are in AZ, but you can call 1-800-allstate to locate a nearby agent.

Good Luck

Andy

2001 Yellow RT

Reaction score
Move all the cars and homeowners if applicable to one provider and look around for a good deal. I have State Farm and pay about $700/yr. 98 GT2/99 ACR/2001 S500/98 5.9GC/92 400SE. $1,000 deductible. 56/accident free/no reported tickets in 3 yrs.

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terry,

The info all these nice folks give you pretty much sums it up. With all major insurers, you will see close to the same premiums per location. Insurance takes into many many factors. Just make sure you go with a reputable company. Stay away from small change and mail order if you can. Just not the customer service you need if you ever file a claim.

If you need any particular information please feel free to ask me. My road runner email is down STILL, if any of you need any info, please email me at [email protected]. That goes directly to my office where I have on my insurance hat. haha

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terry,
I use Shelter Insurance in Missouri and pay $676 year, multicar, life policy, no tickets.

Let me know if you want a number,
Congrats on the ride!
Dave

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use ALLSTATE $900 month, $250 ded., multi car, homeowner one ticket. What I really love about Allstate is the way they handle your claims if something bad should happen, no BS.

SlayTay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pay $680 a year for collector car insurance with no deductible from Parish Heacock which limits my yearly mileage to 3000 miles/year. 33 years young, one accident and one ticket on my record. With 3 Vettes and now the Viper I get plenty of driving time and can still afford to keep them all fully insured.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc